I need some input

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigDbudhead

Reaction score
Gtreetings all ! I have been a fairly heavy user for 3 yrs. now and have to piss soon. I'm about 20 lbs. overweight, but have been working out like a mother, running, swimming, sweating may a## off in the steamroom. When I piss, I will be @ 34 days clean. I have also been detoxing with goldenseal, & niacin and drinking water like it's going out of style. I'm going to do the qcarbo treatment the morning of. Like I said, I have been a heavy user. Do you all think I will be ok ?

If this is a vote I'll vote yes. 34 days is a long time.

Depends on what U r peeing for... See, in a former life I knew a fair amount of people on probation, and through them I learned that there are actually tests that include screening for common detox herbs-- like goldenseal. (no, this is not an urban legend. Trust me.)

BUT it's rare that they will do this (even for probation/parole), and unless you are on probation/parole they won't do anything about it... even on probation they can only re-test you. (goldenseal is in many homeopathic cold remedies anyway). Just a heads up on that.

That said, most people/organizations aren't willing to pay for good, accurate tests, and 34 days is usually QUITE enough. Just keep up the h20 to keep yourself feeling confident... & good luck! :)

Latest posts

Back