i think i got a problem??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzyjay

Reaction score
pretty much wat im about to say is not believed by all my friends, but it really is true, and its a problem

let me first giv u alittle history on me be4 people jump to conclusions,

i tried weed in 8th grade for the first time i was 14 years old. that was the only time i had done it that year then 9th grade came and i basicly smoked all throughout the summer and into the school year in tenth and up until now, like everyday. im always gettin good **** because my bro and sis showed me the ways to it and it comes to me always smokin like really good kb and lately its been all tropical and fruity type of haze and kush and its been like that for the past month.

heres the problem, i dont feel the high anymore. i have been smokin wat people call the best **** and 1 hit wonders but nuttin works. is there anyway possible to break this curse that keeps me from gettin high? every1 thinks im goin crazy and everythin wen all i want is to get that high feelin again. also, has this happend to any1 else??

smoke on,
jazzy:joint4:

sometimes i feel like i build somewhat of an immunity to some of the street weed around here, if they guy i get it from buys pounds at a time then hes got the same stuff forver. it will get me high when i first get it but after the second or third bag of the same i can burn a bag in a day.

best way i have found to get a better buzz is to take a small break, take a week and dont smoke ( i know its murder) but when you blaze again you will feel the affects again.

well my boy i get it from gets a different kind every O (he only does a O at a time), and its not street weed, like its the best around my way, ive tried the week long breaks, well i did it once for 2 weeks and i pretty much came back the same well alittle bit better, i think i built the immunity to weed and now its all mental, i smoked my friend up, it was his first, i had some decent dro, about .7 g, thats not that much at all and this was like a month ago, i got so messed day, i think it was a mental high, i was so ready to get him his first time and everything i just got totally stoned out of my mind and it wasnt even half as good as the stuff i smoke now and not even as much, i think it might be more about the moment for now, it just has to perfect

we got ahold of some stuff a while back someone grew theirselves ad had to harvest earlier for what ever reason. it was mostly a leafy mess, but they would give you a massive bag cause it wasnt fully done, it had leaves and all in it. that stuff got me higher then anything in a while.

that happened to me. i smoked everday for years, when I moved I had no choice but to stop. these days one toke gets me real high ;)

yea man if you quit for even a few days than start smoking again you will get high for weeks before having the same problem

I agree with everyone. Sounds like a break is in order. ;)

Well i have been smoking for over 20 years and have never had that problem before. Maybe the weed you are smoking is crapola. ;)

yea i used to smoke that crapola stuff, like high mids, its pretty popular around here but i never go that low anymore, i usually smoke kb, its good priced wit alot of quanity around here, not the best stuff in the world but it used to get me so high i couldnt stand, now its just a relaxing high, for me its a stress releiver

I quit for 15 years from an ounce aweek. When i smoked again after 15 years its like that first best high you only get the first time. The lines on the highway were crossing my buddie was driving we were 2 hours from his house and im freeking cause i have to drive home in 2 hours slim ps he smoked the whole thing i only took 2 hits.

Ive been smoking bud everyday for about a year now straight everyday. And I still get blasted =P

I thought I was the only one that had this problem. I used to smoke a whole bowl of colombian gold like it was pure tobacco. My freinds always tripe out on me. Smoke it, Toke it, Choke it,....in fifteen minutes, my high was gone.
How did I fix this problem? Stop smoking for 3 months. When I started smoking again after that.....let me tell ya! twice the high I got used to get and still cant gain my tolerance back, no matter how much I smoke.
Another thing is try not to smoke so much, you smoke too much and your blood cells immunize THC and break it down faster. Vitamin C helps sustain your high(spicy foods that carry jalapeno).good luck! I feel ya on this one, IT SUCKS!

What you could do is stop smoking for like a month and then smoke it again and you will be very high. Although I smoke some of the best BC Bud and I can still get really high. I really can't get a good high off of mids or schwag really, but thats because I have smoked a finer product. Although I would be satisfied off of mids if I had a choice.

Latest posts

Back