I tried a sample last night for the first time in a year! Then the PHONE RINGS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

degenerative_disc

Ok people get this!
I have been un-employed since Christmas and on the verge of loosing our house thats how close we are right now.

So I decided last night to cut a little sample off my drying plant and nuke it in mic for a few seconds at a time until dried.
Well i got it dried and went out to garage and rolled her up!
I have not smoked in over a year and I got back down stairs to watch some more TV and drink a bit more beer.

About an hour later I can admit I was feeling no pain, baked actually:stoned:

Then the phone rings:confused:

It was a potential employer looking at my resume and wanted to give me a phone interview right freeking NOW!!!:shocked:

Well there must be a god or budda or what ever you believe because although I sounded baked in my head and thought I must truely be destroying my employment chances doing this baked but I must have been saying everything right to him!!!

I am to start Monday on probation and it pays $25 an hour:eek:

House saved!!!!

Do I say thanks to my plants? Or do I say anything?

Cheers!!!

Keep the faith, believe in yourself and your abilities and nothing can hold you down!!:) :)

Great news DD :)

Brilliant :yay:

If I were you I would leave the smoking alone for a month or two, you may be asked to pee ;)

2 months wait while it cures is not too long to agonise.

Congratulations :)

:peace:

Congratufrekinlations!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang. I would been like...um, sir I am really not feeling well. C an I call u back later. :rofl:

Thanks Hippy!

Thanks for worrying about me as well but in my Country it is against ones Human Rights to ask us for a drug or alcohal test here. It can only be done through the courts if they feel you have breached past conditions to obstain.
But thanks for caring Friend!

Cheers!!!

I thought of that OG!!! LOL

But before I thought of it I was already answering question 6 or 8 or maybe 9 this should become a part of the You Know your Baked when thread!

Cheers!!!

great save DD.:D :cool:

i've had several good friends lose thier homes in the past year, due to lack of work in my state. we hear things are looking up, just have'nt seen the changes here yet.

thats great news DD... Prosper...

Thanks SmokinMom!

It was some sort of blessing!

Cheers!!

Irish

Sorry to here you know people who have lost due to this economic battle.
I hope everyone involved finds away to hold on or to at least have the strenght to start the long crawl back out of the ditch and put thier lives together again. I know in my many years of employment I have been kicked from the top peak half a dozen times and found my self once again on rock bottom. I was never a person who gave up I might have been if it was just me but with 4 kids looking to daddy to keep them safe it just wasnt an option nor will it ever be. If your one who is in these shoes dont give up have faith what ever that faith may be and never give up, you will get what you need and deserve.

Cheers!!!

i am very greatful for what i have DD. you sound like a great dude. keep on, keep'in on bro. take time to laugh in the face of adversity daily. good luck with the new found employ. peace brother...

degenerative_disc said:
Thanks Hippy!

Thanks for worrying about me as well but in my Country it is against ones Human Rights to ask us for a drug or alcohal test here. It can only be done through the courts if they feel you have breached past conditions to obstain.
But thanks for caring Friend!

Cheers!!!

absolutely no disrespect to our friends in the good ol USA, i love you all like brothers and sisters, but ya gotta love CANADA, piss tests are against my hunman rights, haha i love.
i work for a global company who test most employees world wide but not us.

this is why people work for themselves that smoke mj in the usa.;) .

Thats right dman

It is good to be Canadian when it comes to this topic!

Cheers!!!

If thats the case Irish

If this job falls through, who of you self employed people down there are hiring? Im will ing to relocate for work!!

Cheers!!!

Congrats DD! You can celebrate by standing among your plants, put on some kicka$$ music and do the Happy Dance! It will make you feel better. I guarantee it. Kids come first and you have got it right.

Glad to read great new for someone for a change congrads on the job, Hope everything works out for the best for you and the kids
:peace: and Best wishes
Ozzy

Latest posts

Back