I'd like to hear some growing schedules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer_Guy

Junior Grower
Reaction score
I'm sure that not everyone will agree as to "how long do I veg", or "What's the right number of hours to induce flowering".
I'm just curious, how many days do "you" veg? And why?
What are "your" favorite hours of light and dark when you're flowering? And why?
Right now I'm using 16/8 for veg and then I'll switch to 12/12 for flowering, only because that seems to be the most popular schedule.

hmmmm
you keep in veg as long as you wont, plant going to get 2 or 3 times biger in flower stage ,so you decide on that.

the best time is 18/6 for veg and 12/12 for flower what Iv'e read.
try your own time shcedule, try ,experiment me and i belive cyberquest prefere to hold-it less hours then 18 of light in veg.

i use 24/7 until i get alternating nodes, take clones then flower.

24/0veg (1 less timer ;) ) until alt. nodes. then take cuttings then flower. I use a clone to root for a donor (they have always been easier for me to manage than a plant from seed for some reason.)
Then 12/12 for flower.

Has anyone ever tried some "unnatural" times like 24 light 4 dark?
She's a forgiving lil plant, for me that's a part of her attractiveness.:p

useing flourescents, 24/0 for veg has produced the best overall growth, with tight internodal spaceing for me.
BUT...if I use the HID(MH), I will run 20/4 to give the ballast a cooling off period.

I keep one white widow mother so I take clones off of that. The mother stays in 24/0 all the time. Once clone root theygo right into flower 12/12 till done. So if i do veg it's only for like 1 or 2 days.

Latest posts

Back