ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn busy server:hitchair:

Pulled this off of norml:

DITCHWEED ERADICATED (2005)
Indiana (212,441,768 plants confiscated)
Missouri (4,529,695 plants confiscated)
Kansas (1,177,976 plants confiscated)
Wisconsin (272,650 plants confiscated)
Oklahoma (100,736 plants confiscated)

Gl Papa. It's out there for the taking.

dawg.. hemp isn't a weed?? or what?

if these is confiscated and is these was hemp plants?

hxxp://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=what+is+hemp

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

change the xx to tt

Results 1 - 10 of about 4,200,000 for what is hemp. (0.17 seconds)

bud.uncle said:

change the xx to tt

;) I guess with over 4 million explanations already on the www, I "doubt" that I can add much ehh?.. :D

hey papa,whats up?this is off the subject but.maybe hick can answer this.i have a friend in ms. that planted some type of plants to attract deer into his fields.he planted many acres of this.the plants looked just like mj,but they were not.someone reported him and the cops spent days there clearing the fields.he was arrested and released pretty quick.the plants were proven not to be mj and he filed suit against all the agencies that tresspassed and did serious damage to his fields with 4 wheel drive vehicles.its was a mess as it had been raining for several days prior to them coming onto his property.there was a front page write up in the local newspaper about this.he did win the case and was awarded lots of money for the damages.i personally never did see the plants,just the cops in his fields.they were surely embarassed over this event.when it 1st happened,the cops said it was the largest seizure in state history.damned fools.lol

dang andy.. thats nice for leo to make some pretty mistakes...but to correct me wrong...

is everybody here saying the hemp is a weakest medical marijuana? and hemp does come from same marijuana family but in the weak link of the cannabis family? that only contain less than 10 percents of thc ? same from cannabis plant that does make you "high"?... just that If I am allowed to grow some in NC I can feed these hemp to horses for living... gosh..?

bud.uncle said:

change the xx to tt

I did decide to look it up..... ......... ....... wow....

and found this (change to tt from xx)
hxxp://www.industrialhemp.net/
got info I needed.... nice hemp is weed yes... but in low level of thc itself..
but here I go.. typing "buy hemp seeds" in that "letgoofme" site... wow..

the first site shown a store for me to order seed oil or seeds of hemp.. nice for nice price .. then I saw one bag saying nuts of hemp seeds.. I was saying ***? a NUT? NUTcracker? of hemp seeds? take look
hxxp://www.manitobaharvest.com/store/

so I decide to do this on "letmegoofthis" site "how to grow hemp" I know I knew how to grow it but what about these nuts? ain't that beans too? or what.. just that...I do not think it is really necessarily for us to get "permit" or a license to obtain the grant to GROW just a friggin HEMP plants.. unlikely coca plants or I'm sure DEA do have the authroziation to grow pots and a real marijuana plants and they do control and does decide who can grow it and who can't.. but hemp is ulimatily very harmless plants and is very benfitical big super time benfitical to everybody... well myself I think DEA is full of Shtt anyway.. I finds that grow hemp is speedy way to make papers, baby clothes, all that even ropes, door handle.. plastic, rubbermaid.. toys.. gi-joe.. wild cats... etc.. .... is everybody really thinking straight?

take a closer really closer look.... all those years that DEA has showed off on biggest busts of mj plants... . just take a look... what if those is just really a swarm crops of hemps? man.... that is one clue we can over rule DEA just because DEA has the "control" to deal with hemp and marijuana differently.. and hemp is not classfield as "drug" and is not a bad drug nor is a DRUG itself.. its a food, oil, material just like pine trees but take lot of years to grow a mature pine tree.. longer than you can grow a mature hemp plant within 90 days.. heck.. I wanna grow some hemps.. :hubba:

andy52 said:
hey papa,whats up?this is off the subject but.maybe hick can answer this.i have a friend in ms. that planted some type of plants to attract deer into his fields.he planted many acres of this.the plants looked just like mj,but they were not.someone reported him and the cops spent days there clearing the fields.he was arrested and released pretty quick.the plants were proven not to be mj and he filed suit against all the agencies that tresspassed and did serious damage to his fields with 4 wheel drive vehicles.its was a mess as it had been raining for several days prior to them coming onto his property.there was a front page write up in the local newspaper about this.he did win the case and was awarded lots of money for the damages.i personally never did see the plants,just the cops in his fields.they were surely embarassed over this event.when it 1st happened,the cops said it was the largest seizure in state history.damned fools.lol

I remember that andy, but I surely don't recall "what" the crop was. it seems that it mighta' been relate to hops, maybe?
There are companies out there that are marketing all sorts of ....."DEAr attracting" crops. :rofl:.. ;)

just a thought.. and can do it legally.. to make textiles plastics, clothes, baby clothes.. that should be a great start.. down at the farmer hmm.. oh no.. maybe hydro farmer hmm... if things go well... from there I can do something better ...

I wonder if I can sign the paper works with DEA and have fences around and sharp bars on the top of fences for hemp?

maybe few years later I can develop little grow site for cannabis ;)???

Latest posts

Back