ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
I have been thinking.. been around different cities in few days... burnin the gas to find jobs.. applied in person..l appied online also.. :rolleyes: screw it..

been thinkin why don't I go up to one of the state where it's legal to grow crops for clothes, etc, I can buy little lands to start with..
and have a industrial to make clothes, balms, etc :) .. I would like some good feedbacks?

would like to make doughs and be able to make donations to any friendly orgs that supports medical/green environmental, and all that.. and have nice income for my family hmm??

don't wanna do in NC..but how is that to turn everything around? :cool:

Edited by smokinmom- Papa- no discussions of hook ups is allowed here. Go back and read the rules again.

yeah that rule is to apply for everybody to not deal any kind of business.. I was asking for any idea to have proper company for me to get up with.. or someting.. just any idea will be nice.. maybe from there I can start from the bottom..
sound like calforina is only state I can grow any amount ;)

You could try and contact some people who are already in that business.
They might share things like the start up costs and things like that.
Some of them will gladly tell you and others will be obscure out of their fear that you are prospective competition.

Take er' easy papa:)

Gb

Well what do you mean grow marijuana to make clothes, fabrics, etc. That would be Hemp no? Correct me if I am wrong but Hemp is totally legal to grow. In most cases I would believe anyways. Hemp is cannabis plant parsay, but it doesn't contain any of the medicinal properties, only a very very small amount. It can still grow buds, it'd fool even a trained eye.

Funny story, back in my young days of being young and full of teenage angst we used to go crop huntin'. Anyways, me and my mates thought we had hit the motherload. Turned out to be wild hemp, buds and everything, couldn't get you high, but you could sell it to the freshmen and they seemed to enjoy it :p

But yeah, I dunno quite waht you mean here papa.

Last I heard North Dakota was trying to grow industrial hemp. Check into it papa.

Papa's Hemp Threads,Inc sounds good

Damn your english is improving! Awesome...

Trent45 said:
Well what do you mean grow marijuana to make clothes, fabrics, etc. That would be Hemp no? Correct me if I am wrong but Hemp is totally legal to grow. In most cases I would believe anyways. Hemp is cannabis plant parsay, but it doesn't contain any of the medicinal properties, only a very very small amount. It can still grow buds, it'd fool even a trained eye.

Funny story, back in my young days of being young and full of teenage angst we used to go crop huntin'. Anyways, me and my mates thought we had hit the motherload. Turned out to be wild hemp, buds and everything, couldn't get you high, but you could sell it to the freshmen and they seemed to enjoy it :p

But yeah, I dunno quite waht you mean here papa.

female hemps? I wonder how they do that? different plants? huh? where do I get hemp seeds? and I can tell cops hemp is tottally legal don't bother!! lol:D

Trent45 said:

actually, from what i know hemp is legal in some countries.. but suprise suprise uncle sam's backyard isn't one of them. (unless you jump through hoops first.)
as far as i know, you can't just start a crop of hemp or you'd probably be in trouble.. they're scared eh, "what if someone grows a few MJ plants in their hemp field" is their main concern i bet.

"The US Drug Enforcement Agency classifies all C. sativa varieties as "marijuana." While it is theoretically possible to get permission from the government to grow hemp, DEA would require that the field be secured by fence, razor wire, dogs, guards, and lights, making it cost-prohibitive."

*if anyone finds more up to date info about US hemp laws please post.. this quote is from the 90's, so maybe things have changed since then? i'm finding it hard to get an exact answer about hemps legality.

well well.... I need someone who know about hemp and all that... I just thought
males is hemp... am I wrong??

Move to QLD Australia and get an industrial hemp license, you can even get government grants to get it all started.

Forget the fabrics and fibres; there is lots of money to be made in hemp based animal feed and biofuel.

Yes Papa. hemp is a male cannibis plant. the ones we pull. the US imports roughly 90% of its hemp from canada. where they get it who knows.. but what a flipping waste of money. so many farmers could grow a grop of hemp and make so many things.
You could alwas move to Oregon the legal'd out MJ.
cant believe i live les than 30 min away from a legal state yet its not legal here

city said:
Yes Papa. hemp is a male cannibis plant. the ones we pull. the US imports roughly 90% of its hemp from canada. where they get it who knows.. but what a flipping waste of money. so many farmers could grow a grop of hemp and make so many things.
You could alwas move to Oregon the legal'd out MJ.
cant believe i live les than 30 min away from a legal state yet its not legal here
...uhmmm.. "hemp" is NOT a male cannabis plant.. "hemp" is a commercial grade cannabis, bred specifically for production of fiber or oils.
It has absolutely "nothing" to do with medical grade cannabis or sex...

Hemp is a natural fibre product of the Cannabis sativa plant. Astute readers may be aware of other by-products of this plant, but hemp is produced from a type of Cannabis sativa specifically bred to yield long fibres. Cultivation of hemp for industrial purposes has been undertaken for thousands of years, and hemp was used to manufacture rope, canvas, paper, and clothing until alternative textiles for these purposes were discovered.

Traditionally, hemp has been a very coarse fibre, which made it well suited to rope but less than ideal for clothing designed to be worn against delicate human skin. Advances in breeding of the plants and treatment of the fibres have resulted in a much finer, softer fibre, which is ideal for weaving into clothing. While hemp clothing in the late 20th century came to be associated with fringe movements, it was once widely utilized as a textile: the word canvas, for example, is related to Cannabis, one of the original components of canvas.

As of 2006, it was still very difficult to grow industrial hemp in the United States, due to the plant's confusion with marijuana. Though the two plants are members of the same species, they have been bred to achieve different ends, and industrial hemp does not contain enough tetrahydrocannabinol to make it a psychoactive substance. The growth of industrial hemp in the United States is heavily regulated, although the neighbouring nation of Canada grows commercial amounts of the plant product.

In addition to providing useful fibres, hemp seed also has high nutritional value, and the plant can be used to make biodegradable plastics, some fuels, and a variety of other things. While hemp is unlikely to save the world, as many proponents are fond of saying, it is an underutilized vegetable resource. Hemp is rich in healthy fats and some vitamins, depending on how it is grown. As a result, it is frequently used in skin salves and balms, as well as in nutritional supplements.

Hemp clothing tends to be strong, insulating, absorbent, and durable. This durability makes it well suited to garments that will see hard wear, because hemp fibres can last up to three times longer than cotton fibres. Most frequently, hemp clothing is woven, although the fibres tend to form chunkier threads than other natural textile components like cotton. Hemp can also be used in knits.

Untreated hemp fibre is pale blonde in colour and takes dye well. Many hemp textile products are coloured with plant dyes, which gives hemp an undeserved reputation for being dull in colour. In fact, hemp can be dyed as vividly as other textiles like cotton.

Also

Hemp Plastics & Biocomposites

Henry Ford used hemp-and-sisal cellulose plastic to build car doors and fenders in 1941. On video Henry Ford demonstrated that his hemp cars were more resistant to blows from a sledgehammer than steel-bodied cars were.

Ford.jpg

Hick said:
...uhmmm.. "hemp" is NOT a male cannabis plant.. "hemp" is a commercial grade cannabis, bred specifically for production of fiber or oils.
It has absolutely "nothing" to do with medical grade cannabis or sex...

yeah that ^^^ but I think it inhanses my sex:hubba: :p

hmmm....umm..... say.... theres seeds to grow hemps?

just like theres seeds to grow marijuana? as far I understood hemp only contains less than 10 percent of thc.. if there's a seeds that came from hemp I would like to see wow.. I never see female hemp? hmm..

papabeach1 said:
hmmm....umm..... say.... theres seeds to grow hemps?

just like theres seeds to grow marijuana? as far I understood hemp only contains less than 10 percent of thc.. if there's a seeds that came from hemp I would like to see wow.. I never see female hemp? hmm..

:rofl: I Love you Papa :heart: :bolt::bong:

Friends tell me that they have seen fields of the stuff growing wild- Either back East or mid West. Papa, seems to me if you want the seeds you can find one of these fields and just go get 'em.

Latest posts

Back