If anyone can give me any tips about this auto chemdog VVV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strackcast

Reaction score
Hi I'm a complete noob to growing I am also broke so I have a very low budget setup( I know you shouldn't cheap out on lights but I don't have an option xD), my seedling is leggy due to me using a halogen light that wasnt very bright to begin with UK noe using these full spectrum LED's if anyone can see anything that could be improved that would help keep the plant healthy that would be great!!, and also does my plant look okay!!!
15872811752221478105057334374842.jpg
1587281186675106099423349723780.jpg

those lights are too weak to grow a plant you should be around 30-35Wats for 30 * 30 cm2 you wont get anything with that light how old is the plant?

It is currently 8 days old. And the lights are 20w so they will have to do for now as I have no money to buy anything better, thank you.

It is currently 8 days old. And the lights are 20w so they will have to do for now as I have no money to buy anything better, thank you.
Well actually it says it is 20w but people have been measuring it from 30w - 45w so I'm not sure what w it is XD

Well actually it says it is 20w but people have been measuring it from 30w - 45w so I'm not sure what w it is XD
man i have 1 led 140w dorw wall that i used for my first grow and it was perfect i had 102g from bluberry auto (1 plant) now i have have no use for that i will give it to you for free just give me your address and i will send it to you

I've sent you it in a private message for privacy reasons but that would be so amazing thank you so much!

The only things I can recommend right now
  • Stake it with a pencil. Gently, very gently, pinch and roll the stem between your finger and thumb. You should feel a squish but not break the skin of the seedling. Or....
  • Repot and bury that thing to about 4cm under the cotyledon.
  • Get a fan blowing indirectly immediately
  • Lower your light

The fan will move air and your plant. When the wind moves your plant it causes the stalk to get stronger and bigger. Ive done that for yrs. Never had a weak stalk on my plants.
Good post Novitius.
Very cool what your doing Theeyett.

Ah okay cool, i didnt know that luckily i have a fan on hand!
Take advantage of the stores of info here. The stickied posts will guide you through most problems and scenarios you will encounter. Helps always near if it doesn't make sense tho.

That is pretty cool off you to gift a light Theeyebt!

Latest posts

Back