if i get busted with 6 am i gonna end upeating porridge?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspliffy

Reaction score
any of you guys know what type of punishment you would get if the law busted you with say 6 plants growing in a tent at your home for personal use.would you end up in jail(no previous).i know 6 plants aint a lot i live in uk and want to start up again but wifey keeps nagging that i'll end up in jail.opinions please......

idk how laws apply in the uk but i know over here wher eim at in the us its illegal and dont matter if itrs one plant or 100 plants a plants a plant and if its illegal then you always risk goin to jail imo. not tryin to make it not wat ya wanted to hear or anythin. just givin ya an honest answer.
but i guess too depends onthe officers bustin you and ya priors etc an how they do things tehre really.
but if its ilegal theres always athat chance is all im sayin.

thanks zip thanks for an honest opinion.i read the other day that a guy got busted over here with 20 plants but didnt get jail due to his medical condition.i mean the setup i was thinking of doing is certainly not on a industrial scale i,ve had enough of overpriced scag weed that is circulating our area and just wish to be able to supply myself and be free of scum bag dealers ."AM I PARANOID OR IS IT ULTIMATE AWARENESS"john lennon 1980

How good is your lawyer? You can get away with murder with the right one.

i read the other day that a guy got busted over here with 20 plants but didnt get jail due to his medical condition.
and rapists an child molesters get less time than drug dealers too sometimes...
its a game of pure chance imo
that dont mean that the next rapist wont sit teh rest his life in prison.

i dont think that just cuz one gets a break that the next will is wat im sayin really. i wasnt comparin you to a drug dealer or rapist. just sayin that the law worx in crazy ways. and most i look at a think to myself "wat kinda crap is this"

you keep talking about you wiffeyy nagging and she may be the one that rats ya off
no doubt 4u
you always hear the story of the angry wife /GF lol

a guy beats the living hell outa guy and ends up killing him ,probably gets 4 years for manslaughter(only serves 2).a guy gets busted with a bedroom ful of plants and also serves 2 years.where us the justice in that!.i just wanna know if six honeys is gonna stick me inside if it all goes tits up.the price and overal quality has made my mind up and i'm going for it .roll on 16 weeks!HAPPY DAYS

well wats the class of the charge for having plants in the UK and wats the max penalty? just to be honest ya could get a slap onthe wrist or the max, tho i'd doubt you'd get the max. butjsut remember like over here its a felony for havin plants and i believe its a class A which is max 20 yrs prison for class A felony. and on a bad day i suppose one could get the max lol but doubtful. but its still an A felony.
i aint tryin to discourage you man, but when ya started talkin how the wife naggin ya an not wantin you to do so... it makes me nervouss for you. for real man, be careful. i'd say either do it so secret she dont know or just you better learn how to please a woman like she never been pleased before. lol and keep her pleased. just my opinion and honest one.
everyone trusts they GF/wife man. and yet some still get busted cuz of. and tehn they sit an "aw man i loved her" i trusted her. i thought she loved me.... me, i jus laff under my breath at the ignorance of it all.
same happens to women to. crazy BF/hubby...
theres even few stories on here. and all say how they trusted them an in the beginnin it was all gravy an one lil mishap/argument or watever an all goes south......
jus lookin out for a fellow MJ lover is all

heres a pic of a fresh bud of afgan kush from my last grow .man do i wish i kept of it .ya cant beat a bita fresh

bud.jpg

not sure on the class of the charge however i know the police take it alot more seriously if they can get you for culivation with intent to supply,Wifey nags but she wouldnt rat we been a couple for over 15years now.i'm sure if i just stick to the small grow(six plants) with no mother plants i'd be ok keep ya posted on developments bro!

wats proof of intent to sale over there? here you can have two seperate bags of weed and its intent. they priks like that. even tho you could just well be keepin two diff kinds seperated. but yet they say intent to distribute..
or even just havin a scale is also intent here in most cases. lol its funny i know
more like a joke really.

there was a guy how got busted smoking a joint in his car.the police caled athis house found a few plants scales etc.they then ran a check on his mobile and found tons of texts of customers asking wen and where he could sort them out.this then proved their case that he was dealing(intent to suppl)DEALERS BEWARE,TEXTS OF STUPID PEOLPE WILL END YOU UP IN JAIL

HippyInEngland said:
Someone local got busted with 4 females about a month before harvest and got a £250 fine and 50 hours community service.
thanks spliffy i know i've asked this question before but its that time of year again!i think you;ve gotta be a dealer or have copious amounts to do jail what ya think?:confused:

a friend of mine got caught about 3 years ago growing a lot more then 6 , he got a slap on the wrist

another guy a friend of mine knows got caught about a month ago with 5 plants in his garage , apparently the police where pissed of he Only had 5 , pulled them up there and then , arrested him . bailed him in the morning . he has to go to court , but even the police and his layer have told not to worry

Latest posts

Back