If you could smoke with one famous person...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pirate of Rohan said:
i wouldnt mind sitting by the fire with you BWD passing the pipe around and telling tales all night

Reckon I would pipe with yu and just bout every pilgrem I have had pleasure trails crossed here. All good folk and thinks the conversations would be all interestin.

BWD

Id love to sit/smoke with you Bwd then we go hunting even though i dont hunt the idea sounds great esp when pissed and stoned.
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Id love to sit/smoke with you Bwd then we go hunting even though i dont hunt the idea sounds great esp when pissed and stoned.
Lol
T4

Would love sit and pipe with yu T4P and reckon would like yual bushwackin critters with me too but I dont do it stoned, as mentioned in other thread of mine went bear huntin once stoned aint doin it gain that fur sure ;)

Funny now wasnt then

BWD

I'd sit in the circle with Peter Higgs, Carl Sagen and Stephen Hawking and discuss the Fallacy Of Time Perception as well as Singularity Theory and how it presents a possible dilemma with black holes being drawn towards one another.

:bongin: like a madman...

:peace:

7greeneyes said:
I'd sit in the circle with Peter Higgs, Carl Sagen and Stephen Hawking and discuss the Fallacy Of Time Perception as well as Singularity Theory and how it presents a possible dilemma with black holes being drawn towards one another.

:bongin: like a madman...

:peace:

Huh guess we aint invited to 7greens party she rather sit round with bunch of stuffy shirts oh well what ever floats yur canoe lol ;)

BWD

Oh by the ways just pokin fun and yankin to yur ankle 7green reckon I would have a truely weird crew too ifin I could pick folk that intrigue me ;)

BWD

Would a man and wife count as one?

Danny DeVito for sure and Rhea Perleman if she can come along.

Some smoke and plenty of alcohol.

Wet

woops just noted it was ONE person to smoke with ...lol...So I'd say Shantibaba...

Id smoke with yual and be mighty proud to do so yual good folk here this fireside Mpas has lite.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
she rather sit round with bunch of stuffy shirts oh well what ever floats yur canoe lol ;)

BWD

And I'm a he, backwoods, an outy not an inee :rofl:

ahhh.....T-25 mins and counting til :bong2:

7greeneyes said:
And I'm a he, backwoods, an outy not an inee :rofl:

ahhh.....T-25 mins and counting til :bong2:

I am so sorry pilgrem! Yual a dog friend LOL I just be assumin everytime female folk be **** chattin yual in the firside conversations just assumed makin me the *** but also lets me know yual chasin the ladies wink wink yual friend now fur sure LOL. Sorry ifin I upset ya not me intention.

BWD

:rofl: I am never offended from yours post Backwoods, good peeps heren by youren fireside :)

And yes, I'm a bit slow but I can still chase the ladies, even tho the wifey doesn't like it much :angrywife: ...:rofl:

7greeneyes said:
:rofl: I am never offended from yours post Backwoods, good peeps heren by youren fireside :)

And yes, I'm a bit slow but I can still chase the ladies, even tho the wifey doesn't like it much :angrywife: ...:rofl:

LOL yual good folk glad I didnt offend yur fireside. Also nice to knows we have some in commen, like yur fireside friend ;)

BWD

YYZ Skinhead said:
Any member of Simple Minds, Rush and Alice in Chains. Stewart Copeland, perhaps.

Played fur Corey Hart in me younger it count?

BWD

HH the Dalai Lama :48: That would be a total trip. I'd be cracking up laughing cause all I could think of is Yoda :rofl:

Latest posts

Back