If you're interested in aeroponics read this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geowiz54

Mallard
Reaction score
check out these pictures for those of you inclined to grow aeroponically. They show a medical garden about four weeks into flowering. The plants have just had a major trimming. They will get bigger and way fatter for the next five weeks Feel free to ask me questions about aeroponics, I have a fair amount of experience.

Picture 115.jpg

Picture 126.jpg

Picture 132.jpg

Picture 154.jpg

Picture 129.jpg

Picture 161.jpg

Picture 124.jpg

Picture 171.jpg

Picture 183.jpg

Picture 175.jpg

Picture 184.jpg

Picture 167.jpg

True aero running <5 microns ? If so, what brand of fogger nozzle do you use? And what is your pump size for how many plant sites? Nutrients?
Can you describe the bucket build up a bit?
I have done "aero" before, but did not use the 5 micron spray nozzles, so it wasn't true aero.
Normally I run either EnF or KFB. Thinking about doing a recirc DWC set-up, but aero has always had a place in my heart. (Im an engineer, so the more techinical the better..hehehehe)

Cheers

A beautiful garden you have there. Nice work. Take care and be safe.

Holy Crap thats a motherload.. literally.

I have some advise questions coming up but first I want to take a picture of my setup before I ask.

Lookin good bro. How many lights you have in there? What kind of neuts?

now why didnt i think of putting my electrical digital ballasts right underneath the pots-*** man your an accident waiting to happen.

is that a co2 bottle ya using and judging by the amount of ballasts your providing plenty of lumens but at 4 weeks flowering they dont look particularly big buds compared to mine at nearly 4 weeks in an amazon under 1 x 600w hps.

saying this apart from your safety issues you are in for some serious amounts of buddage judging by the size of the plants.

pkj

Wow parkingjoe did not see that... Yeah bro, id hang those in a fire proof cab.

Wow nice setup. How many sites? I too would like to hear some more about it. I do some aero, guess it's not real aero though (I use misters but they aren't 5 micron). I built all my aero out of PVC and vinyl post covers. One day I would love to have a room like that...a bit dangerous where I'm at but one day. Thanks for sharing

I am curious as to why you have choosen to mount your hps lights vertically??? You seem to be running a great deal of wattage but you are not close to using it efficiently.

And yeah you really should move your ballasts

all together there are 24 plants in two rooms of twelve each. One room is a little smaller than the other so it has 6 1000 W lamps. i run MH bulbs for vegging and switch to HPS for flowering. The other room has 7 1000 W bulbs. I don't know the brand name of the misters, my buddy got then up in B.C. somewhere. They put out a very fine mist. I don't know if it's true aeroponics or not because some of the roots on the bottom of the container sit in water but all the top roots coming out of the net pots are very fine white hairs. The taproots go down the drains and have to be pulled out or they clog the drains. I have air pumps pumping air into the totes and two airstones in the reservoir. I use CO2 during flowering and it really helps. I have a fuzzylogic to keep the ppm at 1500 and I keep the temperature at or below 85. My CO2 is in a 50 lb tank with a solenoid controlled emitter valve. What else...GH 3 part nutes, very easy to use. don't mix them directly together or you will get nutrient lockout. Put the micro in first then the grow then the bloom. As you probably all know by now it's 3 parts grow 2 parts floramicro and 1 part florabloom for vegging and the opposite for budding 3 bloom 2 micro 1 grow. Well that's all for now. Have a blessed day.

Looks good other than the safety issues. I try to keep all power above my waist in the grow room. I put outlets every 2 feet along the wall at a 4 foot height with a different breaker for each wall. Then I use 220 volt for lights to keep amperage down. All of my ballast are hung on the wall 6 feet high.
I don't use any outlet strips or extension cords in the grow room. Keep up the good work and keep it safe.

i dont know much about co2 but am i correct in my belief that high temps are not as important when using co2 and its a great way to keep pests out co2 no pests.

yeh get them ballasts on the wall man and were all slepping better for ya.

pkj

Latest posts

Back