I'm back...

• Thread starter That crazy vancouver guy
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:welcome: back man! :giggle: how long before you get put back in the time out again :giggle:

can i pay rent to live in your garden?

Im thinkin a nice futon, maybe a little tv, mini fridge, fake ficus and im good. Ill even keep up with the housekeeping, lol.

lol... as a matter of fact... I don't have the futon any more... got a full-sized couch instead with recliners at either end and the middle folds down into a table top(backside of middle coushin), a big screen tv, a fridge that's small already... and already have the fake ficus tree... that's what fell onto the seedlings about a week ago and killed off a bunch of Skush and WW F2 seedlings... nothing that cost me any money, so that's kewl, and I keep up with the housekeeping myself... but ya still can't come stay here... yer the wrong gender... and I have no more room.... :p :cool: lol

To live in a garden like that, he might have a sex change:laugh:

I just thought it was ammusing... so I thought I'd share this with you...

since the start of the year, I have been starting new plants and have been transplanting the whole time and just carying on... up till today, I have yanked 6 males, and have 19 confirmed females... so far this year I am having a 3 to 1 fem to male ratio... :D

...and all the other plants that haven't sexed yet... are, for the most part, looking the same... they're mostly looking to be all girls too.... :cool:

pretty soon I'm gunna have girlie plants coming outta my arse....:rolleyes: lol

is anybody else having this run of good luck this year?... or am I just a chick magnet?.... :rofl::cool:

I guess changing my underwear this new year's was a good thing....:rolleyes:

:rofl: well on this grow
outta the 6 plants i had veggin
5 turned out to be male.
i killed it plus the weakest looking fem

Latest posts

Back