I'm back.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Any of you awesome stoners Miss Me? :ignore:

Lots and lots did, nice to see you back.

Bought time you showed back up Missy...hope all is well and your absence wasn't at the hands of the man.

Absence was all my doing we adopted two kids from foster care! I had to keep my nose clean. They are awesome a girl and a boy. They are my world. I missed you all but wanted to do things right. I have been super busy working with abused, neglected etc kids. Being a mom rocks!

Course I always planned on coming back Mary Jane is my girl...:icon_smile:

I am a happy girl to see you 2Dog, I never quit missing you!
Welcome home sweetie!

Rose! I'm so happy to be back with you guys. My chums.

nouvellechef said:
My dreams have come true :)

Chefy! It's like a reunion :) what you making for Sunday dinner?

Welcome back 2Dog who has five. Looks like you are a busy girl now, congrats.

Welcome back yur fires warm still and stump reckon be found with yur name to it already. Lookin to yur firesides Miss ;)

BWD

2Dog said:
the chef said:
Hey hey hey[/QUO

Hey man still in TX? How's the cat?

Yup still in tx! Cats still retarded....just had some teeth pulled and prince vicodin and og kush is kiking my butt! Missed ya lass...this is the chef signing off....buenos nachos!

You guys are so sweet it was hard to give the site up I had to do it cold turkey. I dismantled all of my growth stuff sold it. I still have some seeds tho...lol I get pretty good deals here in Cali not as big of a need to grow. Don't want it around the littles. My grandma passed last fall we may be moving to her house which is an acreage so I might grow there someday. It's all good everything in seasons even growing. I plan to grow as much as I damn please once I'm old...smoke my pipe on the porch haha.

No more taxes sahm now. :D

I purchased a mini dwarf Russian Hamster named him Loki...he's awesome. All five dogs are still kicking!

Latest posts

Back