I'm Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggyross

ziggyross
Reaction score
Missed you guy's, Ive been away due to medical issues. Last fall I had a low flying plane make several passes over my girls. I freaked out and rushed to pull everything. Well during all this I had a cardiac event and did not see it for what it was at the time. A couple of weeks later I thought I had the flu or something. Breathing problems etc. Got to the hospital and they said my aortic valve was so clogged it caused the cardiac event. They told me I had 30 days to live with out open heart surgery. Had the surgery and on the road to recovery. What a ride it has been.

morning OFC. Welcome back ziggyross. Sure hope you get up in running in know time. Do you plan on growing?

Welcome back ziggyross!
Wow! What an ordeal!
Glad your on the top side of the dirt! Recovery is a long road but it beats the alternative! :)

Glad your back Ziggyross...wishing a full recovery for you...

morning OFC. Welcome back ziggyross. Sure hope you get up in running in know time. Do you plan on growing?
Thanks Ness If I do have a crop this year it will have to be in a better location.

Latest posts

Back