I'm giving up weed for a while

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neo drives a geo

Midnight toker
Reaction score
Every couple of months money gets tight and I have to quit smoking in order to get finances straight. That time has come around again. Shame it has to be right at the holidays. I haven't smoked in I think three days so far. (I'm normally an everyday smoker.) I normally have a bong on the coffee table at all times, so I put all my smoking utensils away. I'm considering going out and buying a goodbye weed gram, but I don't think I will. I'll still be lurking the forums reading all the great advice though (Takes will power, but I've done it before.) That's the worst part. Knowing that everyone else is high as a kite while I'm stone sober. :p

Yeah, I know how that goes. I'm fighting off the urge to call my dealer right now. There is a little guy on my shoulder saiyng "Do it, he only lives 2 blocks away, you could walk if you wanted to. Convienience can come back to bite you in the a--

yeah man its nothing, mind over matter if you don't mind it don't matter. I don't smoke as much as I'd like because i don't want to know a bunch of miscellaneous people and don't want to drive all around town on a mission. So i smoke when it comes around and wait patiently for my first grow to be done. So yeah at times like this life sucks.lol

I learned a long time ago,

That patience raises the THC level in hard acquired smoke. I personally think that this is sometimes a good thing. Good to take breaks now and again. Get that fresh perspective going, maybe start a new project, or a hobby. The smoke will get there soon enough.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Yes, a nice break is really gonna make that first toke worth it. I guess I should start looking for an extra ciricular activity to fill time.

Neo drives a geo said:
Yes, a nice break is really gonna make that first toke worth it. I guess I should start looking for an extra ciricular activity to fill time.

Stay the hell away from radio controlled aircraft; you'll never be the same again.

Latest posts

Back