I'm leaving...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiefMOJOrisin

Buddha's Shaman
Reaction score
Not a good forum...

People shouldn't take it upon themselves to insert thier "humble opinions" when it isn't needed. Most especially when they have NO IDEA of the situation at hand.

I find it silly that one pothead can have something to say about another pothead. Last time I checked smoking and growing was illegal damn near everywhere. So what makes some people's criminal enterprises more acceptable than my own?

Basically, IMHO, no one should open thier mouths about something they don't have all the facts about. I feel that opinions are only opinions if they're asked for. If not, they're just obnoxious comments.

So I'm not coming back to this forum. Not that my presence will be missed, in fact I hope people are glad I'm choosing another forum. Just wanted everyone to know.

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease

What did I miss? Either way you will always be welcome back here.

Hummmmmm.........have cat...cat gets pregnant...more cats [note:neuter cat]...lives in mom's house...both smoke weed...both grew together at one time...mom pays electric bill and rent/mortgage...angry because mom gets in stash of weed...had to do all the work growing...using mom's resources for his "activities"...doesn't want mom to find out about his current "activities"...solicits advice on changiing light cycle [note:receives & acknowledges]...told that he really shouldn't grow w/o his moms concent/knowledge in her home...gets pissed off at posters to his thread because he's placing his mother/self in jeopardy...said he's leaving board for good.

Is that about it for the facts??

He got his question answered, but, IMO, is being selfish/rude/childish/dangerous/inconsiderant toward his mom. Ciao!
:ciao:
Nelson

He will be back...Come on, how many times do you think he's gotten mad at mommy for not taking the crust off of his PP&J and stormed out with the ever so popular "I hate you, I dont want to live here any more..." and the very next day there he is on mommy's tit with his PP&J, rosting a bowel with his life support, banker, feeder....MOMMY!!

To dead beat: get a job

To mom the enabler: I'll give you 1/2 my crop for free rent, food cable tv and you dont gotta decrust my PP&J's, I like the crust...oh yeah, and I have a job, so I can buy my own nintendo games and my own ciggarettes...

OK guys and gals the strange thing is before anybody even replied to his thread i sent him a PM. In the PM i explained that members were gonna bust his chops for growing in his moms house but he blew me off. Well this is the results of not listening to someone. Somehow i think it's the same way with his mother. Anyway don't let the door hit ya in the arse on the way out. :mad:

You know what they say... If you complain about losing part of your crop to your mom as a tax, just grow more of it.

lol NLS...

and dude.. Its a flippin' forum. What do you expect? In my "OPINION" if i'm allowed to offer it... oh wait i am! because its a FORUM!

Seems you might be a little 'green' to forums? if so you have to realize that whatever you type, and i mean WHATEVER you type, if someone has an opinion on it they will most likely let you know.. If you dont want opinions on certain things, why type them?... welcome to the big wide world of free speech my chum

riz :D

I don't even think this guy was 18. He sure is acting like a baby!!!

:D

Word smokin Mom! This kid sounds like he is to young to be hear anyway, and even if he is technically old enough is IQ is obviously to low.:rolleyes:

Hey Dutch...nice avatar! I love South Bend and Notre Dame...nothin' better than Irish football!! One of the things that makes Indiana a great state, IMHO....

Nelson

Well, I'm a newb here but I've been around a forum or two. He asked a question, he got an answer. What's the problem? Don't see what all the fuss is about. :confused2: It's a chewbacca. It just don't make sense.

Folks, can we chill now and quit the flaming? If the guy wants to leave with a parting shot and get a few in return, great. Ok, that's done. Lets get back to enjoying ourselves.

Thanks, my friends. It upsets me to see everyone getting all riled up.

Smoke a bowl, forget the bad, remember the good, smoke some more....

It's all better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back