Im So Dumb Sometimes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
:doh: I just figured out that im using a 1000watt hps and I thought it was a 250watt! wut a newbie I am!:doh:I was wounderin how far should it be from my plant? and how many plants could i have under it?i only have 3 flowerin now.

blunt man said:
:doh: I just figured out that im using a 1000watt hps and I thought it was a 250watt! wut a newbie I am!:doh:I was wounderin how far should it be from my plant? and how many plants could i have under it?i only have 3 flowerin now.

You could put 5-6 good plants under that 1000w ,of course that will depend on your style of growing.

howdy blunt, not sure on the distance but it oughtta cover about 20 sq ft very well.

seriously, how could you mistake a 1000 for a 250??? atleast it wasnt the other way around:hubba:

headband said:
seriously, how could you mistake a 1000 for a 250??? atleast it wasnt the other way around:hubba:

Around my way the price would of been a dead giveaway.:eek::ccc:

karmacat said:
Around my way the price would of been a dead giveaway.:eek::ccc:
thats for sure, doenst matter were either i assume

wow....well you know you have a great light there..I run 1k HPS and keep my canopy about 12" from light...I I have 8 Plants in flower now and feel I could get 12-15 plants in my flower room..it would be tight but I do plan on tryN it..Good luck and keep us posted...Pics of your setup would be great..Thanks

ya it is someones eles set up and i just never asked cuz i was positive 250watt by looking at them on the internet and cuz theres never more then 4 plants under them. but i finally clued in when my bro brought me a1000 watt light as a gift and i compared them.:fid: :rolleyes: owell my next batch is goin outside and the biggest 8 female will come in and flower inside cuz im up north.live and learn eh:eek: .I just feel dumb cuz i didnt use it to its to its full potientail,coulda had 3 to 5 more plants.man am i a stoner:rolleyes:

You must be smoking some strong ones bro:joint: Once i was going to spend money on a HPS bulb to put in my MH ballest:doh: Thank this forum and site for big buds and spreading the love:ccc: :yay: :bong1: :aok: :banana:

Latest posts

Back