Im Worried!!!!! Some1 Please Help!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
I got a problem that been troubleing me fr a few weeks are so, i didnt metion it cause it seems to get better but i dont think it did. Well om in my 5th almost 6th week of flower this started about the end of week 4 early week5 or so. But the leaves around my buds have turnd dark brown, it started off yellow then the brown rust looking color. parts of the leaves or the whole leaves become crispy bone dry. it works its way from any part of the leaf and turn crispy i wish i had some pics to show but i wont have a cam till i get to my mother in laws house who knows it may be toooooo late cause it seems like it did stop kinda but now the buds not growing any more. the other plant is doing fine nice solid tops on the branchies. but i REALLLLLLLYYYYYYY NEEEEEDDDDD A REPLY HELPPPP. also it destories the triches on my leaves and he got a lot of them so far

It's not a heat problem from the lights? What are you doing for nutes now? Watering?

Have you checked your trichs closely with a microscope? What color are the ones on the healthy part of the plant?

What condition are the buds in?

i dont think its from the heat, right now im not giveing any nutes i waz giveing it greenlight superbloom. i water when the soil is dry and the pot is light in weight. i looked at the triches that on the part not effected and they look fine and they have a clear almost cloudy color to them as far as the buds they seem small airy vary pungent trichs covering it i love how they look they jus seem small compared to the ak, which has thick tops and hard.

The only thing I can think of without pics is that you may be waiting too long to water? Are the plants wilting any just before you water them?

They may need more nutes then your giving them.

I really can't say with any certainty unless I see them.

Maybe what stony bud said or maybe stalk rot and your plant will use what ever is in the leaves to try to make buds because its not getting enough from the roots. If so its root rot an it is probally going to get worse. Check the stalk at the bottom and see if it looks healthy. Slim PS If it goes down so much it starts drying out the buds then they will use everything in them there for i would cut my losses and take what i can get off the plant like it is before it goes all the way down. Also if its like you say only some part is affected i would really bet on the root problem.

A good way to check if the buds are too close to the light and being burn't is to cup your hand over each bud in question. Leave it there for 30 seconds. If your hand is comfortable, then it's fine. If it feels uncomfortably warm or hot, it's getting too much heat. Hope this helps, I don't know if this is your problem, but it's a good way to elliminate it.

TGT

today i seen some syrup looking stuff on 1 branch, jus a lil drop. it's sticky, have yall ever seen that b4?????

Latest posts

Back