In day 13 of flower and now this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a question I have, Have you noticed any change in the potency of smell during the crisis? It's just a theory i'm working on...

P.S. You could probaly clip the dried and twisted leafs off. Sorry, but they won't come back. Good luck with this, it's a rough problem to have...

kubefuism said:
Here's a question I have, Have you noticed any change in the potency of smell during the crisis? It's just a theory i'm working on...

Yes I have noticed!!!! Today when I went into their room I didnt smell the great aroma that I have been smelling and that was acually getting stronger recently, UNTIL yesterday when they began to look like they do now. Now they hardly have ANY odor coming off of them at all and what I can smell doesnt smell anything like they should.

Whats this mean?

Thanks for your help. :D

I would say that it has something to do with your nutes. Get something fox farms and start at 1/4 strength. I wish you the best of luck with them. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

:hairpull: THIS IS CAUSED BY MOLYBDENUM DEFICIENCY. IF YOU SUSPECT IT IN THE SOIL, IT IS A FAIRLY SAFE BET TO SPRAY A MIXTURE OF "RA-PID-GRO" AND WATER ON THE LEAVES OF YOUR PLANTS. MIX ONE TEASPOON PER TWO QUARTS OF WATER.:woohoo:

MARY-JANE said:
:hairpull: THIS IS CAUSED BY MOLYBDENUM DEFICIENCY. IF YOU SUSPECT IT IN THE SOIL, IT IS A FAIRLY SAFE BET TO SPRAY A MIXTURE OF "RA-PID-GRO" AND WATER ON THE LEAVES OF YOUR PLANTS. MIX ONE TEASPOON PER TWO QUARTS OF WATER.:woohoo:
Hmmmm.. moly' defficiency is pretty rare from what I've seen/experienced.. And it came on too quickly "IMO", to be a defficiency at all. Defficiencies are usually slo to develop.
Scotts top soil mixed with 1/4 peat moss.
... have you checked ph of the runoff? Peat can be pretty acidic to your soil.

Went and got some epsom salt and some new ORGANIC fert with an NPK of 4-7-3

I havent used anything yet cause I figure I need to flush atleast one more time to be sure.

I added the extra fan I got and raised the light up so the tallest girl is exactly 15 in away from the bulb SO im hoping that when I check on them at 10:00 this morning they will look atleast a little better than they have been.

I'll post pics soon as I check on them and see how they look.

Thanks for everyones help!

Hick said:
you don't have a ph test do you meg'?.. :(

Im pretty sure I do :aok: infact I have a couple diff types of testers. :D

So im starting to think I have a slight heat prob, which adding that extra fan last night helped, and maybe a Mag. prob. What do you think?

When should I add the organic nutes I got or the epson salt?

4_21 020.jpg

4_21 022.jpg

IMG00524.jpg

Ah-haa! you do. What does/did your runoff read??
I would hold off on the nutes untill she has dried out well after your "flush". You did run approximatly "3 times" the amount of water as your pot holds, right? e.g. a 3 gallon pot- 9 gallons of water..
btw.. that is the same li'l $20 "el-cheapo" meter that I have. I've heard/read ppl having problems with them and their accuracy, but mine has worked just fine for me for several years. I periodically test it against other tests, and it continues to read fine... ;)

Latest posts

Back