In day 13 of flower and now this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megan23247

Sexy Female Grower
Reaction score
Im on day 13 of flower (12/12) and I woke up this morning and one of my girls doesnt look to good. The leaves are curled up and they were standing straight up in the air! I cut one of the water leaves off so I could take a close up shot of the leaf. Please help. Everything has been going so good until now. :hairpull:

Thanks for your help in advance

mag def 005.JPG

mag def 010.JPG

mag def 022.JPG

mag def 023.jpg

Eeek! I wouldn't know exactly what caused that but either a lack of available resources or Ph problem. Your temps are fine too? It looks like it's just affecting the top most portion of the plant. Maybe the light is too close? All the best of luck to ya man!

i think mental hit with the light too close or temps but ive never seen it like that...someone will know

Well I checked PH last night and it was fine. The temp in the room stays between 80 and 87 and I just raised the light because I have one more plant that is the same age but taller. Whats weird is this had to have happened sometime during their 12 hours of dark because soon as the light came on is when I checked the plants and when I found the top leaves sticking straight up and then throughout the day during their 12 hours of light, it just got worse and the leaves then started the curl like in the pictures! :confused2:

I'm guessing it's a ph problem...too high(?!?). Maybe someone else has another opinion.

megan23247 said:
Im on day 13 of flower (12/12) and I woke up this morning and one of my girls doesnt look to good. The leaves are curled up and they were standing straight up in the air! I cut one of the water leaves off so I could take a close up shot of the leaf. Please help. Everything has been going so good until now. :hairpull:

Thanks for your help in advance

:eek:..:holysheep: did you do 'anything' to it, in the previous 24 hrs to this happening?.. Such an abrupt change in a plant that was doing so well 36 hrs ago, indicates that it is something recently introduced.

If memory serves me correctly, it looks as if you may have a Phosphorous issue.... As in too much of it. What are you feeding it?

Either way, flush the plant well and start from "scratch".

i had this problem ,,,mine was down to to much water ,,,to much heat ,,,and they accidently got some foilar feed on them ,,,i hope this helps :peace:
i hope you get them sorted :48:

Hick said:
:eek:..:holysheep: did you do 'anything' to it, in the previous 24 hrs to this happening?.. Such an abrupt change in a plant that was doing so well 36 hrs ago, indicates that it is something recently introduced.

I KNOW! Im totally bummed! Everything was looking so good. :angrywife:

I havnt changed anything as far as nutes or light or anything like that and im using Green Light Super Bloom 12-55-6 which I started using when I went to 12/12 everyother time I water. I bought a bigger fan yesterday just incase it is a heat problem but im doubtful it is.

In about an hour I can go check on her and she how she is doing today and im hoping she is back to normal. I'll take some pictures and post um soon as I check on her! :hairpull:

Thanks for everyones help so far. :D

im using Green Light Super Bloom 12-55-6
you may have a Phosphorous issue
I agree with DL after seeing what you're feeding. That has completely too much phospho. Try to find something a lil more even in NPK values and flush your medium out with that. I'd recommend fox farms products.

megan23247 said:
I KNOW! Im totally bummed! Everything was looking so good. :angrywife:

I havnt changed anything as far as nutes or light or anything like that and im using Green Light Super Bloom 12-55-6 which I started using when I went to 12/12 everyother time I water. I bought a bigger fan yesterday just incase it is a heat problem but im doubtful it is.

In about an hour I can go check on her and she how she is doing today and im hoping she is back to normal. I'll take some pictures and post um soon as I check on her! :hairpull:

Thanks for everyones help so far. :D

"Green Light Super Bloom 12-55-6 which I started using when I went to 12/12 everyother time I water." :eek: .. at full strength??
I'm going to agree w/ DL'. Flush her "well", let her dry out, and restart nutes at a decreased ratio..
Don't expect the damaged growth to look any better. Concentrate on how the "new growth" is doing.

So should I try and find something that has an NPK of something like 10-20-10 or something similer?

Hippy, where'd you get that chart? It really is too vague to pinpoint any growing issue... Just thought I should let you know man. :48:

Ok here are what my two girls look like now :eek: Both of them are starting to look sick now. :angrywife:

Im trippen everything has been going so well until now. So I just flushed them with straight water and im headed to the store now to get some diff nutes. Anything else I should get that may help my babies?

Im raising the light to just incase that has anything to do with it.

PLEASE HELP
:watchplant:

Thanks again everyone.

sick plant 002.jpg

sick plant 003.jpg

sick plant 004.jpg

sick plant 007.jpg

sick plant 009.jpg

sick plant 013.jpg

sick plant 014.jpg

does it have nutes in it??

causing it to get sick during flower.