In Memory of.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phonytoast

Reaction score
So in memory of Mr. Jackson (or a debate on which was the better album....) We have decided to give the decision to 3 random bag seeds (I have a ton of these things) each picked by one person in the conversation that took place.

In the pics below we have Thriller, Bad and Dangerous

Thriller sprouted first Bad 2 days later and Dangerous the following evening. They were put into dirt 10 days ago.

Currently Vegging under a 125watt CFL.

The pics are them when they were 7 days old, (They arent growing here but I will keep it updated none the less.)

Rules: Highest Yeild Wins; Boys Automaticly Lose; Hermies lose as well, Girls only qualify. All seeds are random and not feminized to my knowledge.

DSCF0868.JPG

Please take dangerous out and replace it with HIStory. That was was his purest imho

Bad and Dangerous are both males....Thriller wins by a landslide....wooohoooo

Okay, well maybe that was a little pre-emtive....but thats my bet...

aslan king said:
Please take dangerous out and replace it with HIStory. That was was his purest imho

I have had alot of requests for history from friends I might have one more person pick one to throw in there its not my setup for this one I am tracking it for a friend so I have to clear it with him first might not have the space if they all go the distance....

Phonytoast said:
I have had alot of requests for history from friends I might have one more person pick one to throw in there its not my setup for this one I am tracking it for a friend so I have to clear it with him first might not have the space if they all go the distance....

The people have spoken!

You see past the man to the music.

Thriller- High pitched voice, soft, young mike making his name as a solo act.

Dangerous- High pitched voice, older mike, missing the crowds, trying to prove that he is still King

HIStory- Pure, had no reason to do it. Just a two disc epiphone, rant again the system. An older wiser, I have nothing to prove, I just want you to know how I really feel moment.

Come on- They don't really care about us video filmed in a prison. That was motivational, inspiring ballad that leap into the hearts of anyone that had ever been crapped on.

Well after space calculations there could be no History plant for the contest however Thriller, Bad and Dangerous have taken off. Pic enclosed.

DSCF0910.JPG

Latest posts

Back