In need of cal mag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmax

Reaction score
These are sativa plants in which I find a lil tricky to grow compared to indica. I been using Ff trio but only been using the fox n bloom nutes ( just started bloom nutes). I got some cal mag coming in today to see will it help the problem, any input will be appreciated

Attachments

• F12C09E9-35FC-4E0E-B387-1F90F58ED0F7.jpeg
    F12C09E9-35FC-4E0E-B387-1F90F58ED0F7.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 8507E67E-C2BF-416B-A3E1-AE03DCC2B15D.jpeg
    8507E67E-C2BF-416B-A3E1-AE03DCC2B15D.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 24
Might be slight nitrogen deficient. My Cal/Mag has nitrogen in it. What has yellowed will not re-green but at least it should stop with your cal mag. Not as familiar with FF. Usually they are pretty good with their N disbursement in their products. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

What dirt and how much nutes have been given over what time....lock out is distinct possibility.

And like pure said, what pH?

I ph the water at 6.5. I use a blue lab pen to test the ph and to be extra sure I use a vivosun pen too and they both read the same. Fox farm soil and nutes. I started off with fox nutes then later I used fox and bloom nutes

I also use the same water for other plants and they have no issues

lower that Ph to 5.2 , flush a couple days with distilled water , slowly add some diluted cal-mag for a couple days , then add regular nutrients per your feeding schedule

trying this may not work but it ain’t gonna hurt to much at this stage

Latest posts

Back