Info about mother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkimaq

Reaction score
To answer most of the questions yall asked I have a 250 watt bulb 2 feet away from the canopy mini fan on it 24/7. The type of water we useing is rain water.Most importantly have it on a 12/12 schedule.I NEDD TO KNOW WHAT NUTES WE NEED,WHAT ELSE SHOULD WE DO??

I use tap water with super bloom from lowes its like 7/50/7 or some thing I have pretty decent buds for using 10$ product lacks cal mag they probably sell that to I did not know I needed it not sure if the rain water would make u need cal mag or not I would nit worry about it at this point. Also I have seen full grows tun on mirical grow tomato any thing is better then nothing also post in the grow joural section of at least read the threads there lots of help there

to state the obvious go to a hydro shop if possible. But if there is not one close there are cheap alternatives but you get what you pay for just like lights more you spend the more they bloom

New guy s.b fertilize r or s.b plant food or they both the same

hXXp://generalhydroponics.com/site/index.php/products/nutrients/

These are not costly....... they work...... and you can order them to your door in 3 days.

Make sure that your space is 100% dark, with no light leaks whatsoever. Get some flowering nutes formulated for MJ. If you can't get anything where you live, order online. I get pretty good deals from Amazon on
GH nutes.

:doh:

nice to meet you nikkimag

welcome to the passion

:48:

Never knew about rain water gonna switch to that I think is natural untreated spring water ok or to much foreign risk? For indoor soil plants I hate using tap water I try to let it sit 24 hours but..

pretty sue the s.b is food will get a pic later. I used it cause of the 50 I read you want low N,high p,then low or something like that I am on my first grow myself so anyone else would have better advice which I am sure I will be switching and ordering new nutes before this thread is over. But as I said I have nice developing healthy crystal buds off the s.b currently and was just what the box store had I tried to get my whole set up cheap and fast so it may not have been the best as some of these other folks have given u ways to obtain all the nessacary nutes that mj needs she is very picky

good luck I will be happy to follow the thread

Whats a good way to test the water and find out the pH levels??

use a PH meter...if you use Tap water call the water comany and ask them whats in the water...I been useing rain water a few years..its way better than city water...Ive seen the difference..think you was givin a link to General hydroponics on line???..you can buy all you need there...

and get a good meter...dont skimp too much ...I started with strips from fish store...than was quikly corrected to use a meter..and baught the Millwaukee pen...(well 3 in the first year)..than moved to Hanna insturments...I hear blue labs are higher quality..but couldnt swallow the cost of one..hope this helps

mHt0qHz5rf7dyOPrlH2oWkA.jpg

I second the Hanna meter, though there's one thing I've noticed about it.

It is slow to settle on a reading. I've gotten to the point now, were I can guess where it's at about 2-3 seconds into testing, but meh. Wondering if the Bluelabs would test it faster? I know the Hanna "all in one" (really expensive one) does it all very fast.

Rain water can be good or bad. If you live in an area with pollution, the rain drops will pick up some of the impurities in the air.

Spring water may also be good or bad. My tap water happens to be excellent water. You really do not know your water quality until/unless you have it tested. At the very least, you should check the ppms and the pH of any water you are using.

Ok great info on the water and checking the contents of it will be looking into that. As well as the meters.

the super bloom is made by Green Light and is 12/55/6 +0.10% chelated iron

Latest posts

Back