Insecticide?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UCanDoIt

Oudoorsman Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hello all!!!
I have sparingly been using Rotenone-Pyrethins, made by Bonide, this season.
I haven't sprayed in about 3 weeks. My plants are about 5-6 weeks in flower.(you can see pics in my other thread below)
My question being...can I still spray lightly at this stage of flowering, as I have noticed a few daddy long legs and other random small,creatures(not many)?
For those who don't know what Pyrethins is...it is an organic extract from crysanthemum(sp) flowers. I think that is the flower:confused2:

Thanks for your future responses!!!

the daddy long legs I would allow to stay because they eat bugs. I dont use pest controls so sorry that is the best I have. also ladybugs are great plant gaurdians. I can buy 5000 for 5.00$...

you can buy 5000 Lady Bugs? Where?
How cool is that!
Thanks Dog!

its called roots grow supply in fresno ca. although they were out yesterday when I went in they had ladybugs living on their sunflower seed plants right on the counter.

if you live near a green area send the kids out to gather them...lol.

Anyone...Anyone...(Bueler) is it too late to do this in any scenario?

I personaly think that I shouldn't need to...but if I start to see other random invasivce species, would it be too late to apply such a cycle of spraying

Latest posts

Back