Inside a £1m a year cannabis factory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
A giant cannabis factory which could have netted more than £1million every year has been uncovered in a Kent town.

KentOnline was given access to the five-storey building in Hawley Street, Margate, where at least 1,000 plants were being cultivated.

Police have described it as one of the biggest cannabis factories ever discovered in Thanet.

The massive haul was found by firefighters who had been called to a suspected arson attack in the basement on Sunday night.

Police were then alerted and found a forest of plants growing on four of the five floors.

Det Sgt Claire Munday said: "The way it's been set up has caused considerable damage to the building.

"Those responsible have ripped the plaster, made holes in the ceilings and bypassed the electricity supply, which in itself is a serious fire hazard."

To view pictures visit:

hxxp://tinyurl.com/6lexpj

Jeeze... All that great equipment. I'd love a chance to pick it over... I would never have to buy anything for the rest of my life.

To bad the photographer didn't do shots of the whole area, It would have been nice get the real effect of the layout and how large the rooms were. JMO

Latest posts

Back