Instant Cookies (dried/cured)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
A couple pics of the Instant Cookies Buds that are now dried and have been curing for a bit now. The buds were the densest I have ever grown. Like rocks and wow what an aroma. My wifes new favorite daytime smoke. She loves the up high and the aroma of a burning bowl. Good stuff for sure.

View attachment IMG_20140913_111405.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140913_111431.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140913_111412.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140913_111416.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140913_111420.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140913_111426.jpg

How very strange this timing. I seriously just put the pipe down of my first taste of I cookies. Holy feces, this is some strong stuff and mine isn't cured. It is dried but not cured. It is going to give satori some run for it's money... I am SHOCKED.

How very strange this timing. I seriously just put the pipe down of my first taste of I cookies. Holy feces, this is some strong stuff and mine isn't cured. It is dried but not cured. It is going to give satori some run for it's money... I am SHOCKED. Would you mind if i posted a pic of mine here Hammy?

Please do Rose...the more pics the better. I was shocked at the potency myself.

Frosty nugs, my favorite kind. Looooookin` good. I`ll get in the back of the free sample line. Peace.

That there is some dank! Looks well grown too. Were those flowered under the L.E.D.?

Hey Hammy, I tried that cookie stuff again, it still knocks my socks off. Gotta wait for the cure rosebud!

Latest posts

Back