Is anyone on here a MM patient located in Michigan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
I didn't know if anyone on this forum has spoke about or tried to post anything in reference to being medically legal and offering help and services. I know there is no discussion of sales of anything on this forum but i didn't know if it could be some what advertised. As in myself post a thread offering skills, services, and knowledge to patients and caregivers of legal status and then directing it off site to my private messanging systems. by saying if you are in the tri-city area of michigan contact me at: [email protected]

just wondering?

Fire it up
KT

i don't quite get what your asking ktown???

you know i'm a mi native. i'm in the zoo area. thats where i thought ktown was???

are you offering help and services as to becoming legal??? i'm not legal, but could be, like many others around here , but we just don't have any near docs to do our recs.:confused: ...

this is a huge joke for mi to become mmj legal, only to battle us on who can write the papers out...

i've contacted every hospital around me, and all say thier hands are tied, or hang up on yopu like its some kind of bad joke...

you know, were cool doing things as we always have been. but why dangle something in front of us as something this important, only to not tell us anymore other than 'your on your own'???

very confusing...

i'm gonna get my meds by any means i see deemable. i'm sick. i get sicker daily. they can shove thier papers up thier asses...Irish...

if your offering to help a hep-c patient become legal, run that info please...

no i am a legal caregiver for multiple patients in michigan and not in the zoo its a little town up north. there is a few doctors located in saginaw that can get you ur qualification and what not, then u gotta wait for ur card. although from what i hear there draggin a$$ on that now taking up to 8 weeks to ship.

And as i stated above i din't know if that wasn't something that could be broadcasted, and advertised here on the forum.

Cuz yes i do offer skills, services and knowledge at a price when it comes to grows in general. except for what i speak on sites like this. but thats not the technical stuff any way. its more for helping someone to help themselves kinda thing.

Latest posts

Back