Is it just me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scatking

Senile Member
Reaction score
Seems like quite a few members have been leaving the forum lately. Can someone help me understand what is going on here?

You know, its sad that people leave, but thats another nice thing about this forum. Instead of starting huge flame wars across this forum like many others are forums plagued with, members here will sometimes bow out for a while to let time cool things down. The tact and respect in this forum is great, and I think people would rather leave than damage that, and I think thats cool.

^yeah, that's cool. and it is a pretty mature forum.
i have noticed the drop too though. :(

mainly because there's been a lot of big contributers here dropping lately.
i'd have like 6-700 new posts when i'd log in. lately it's like 2-300.

hopefully they'll be back.. but if not, we just roll on.. others will pick up the slack i'm sure. haven't been here long myself, but realize there's many smart people here.

Just like SmokinMom said "Dont let the door hit yah where dah good lord split yah" lol i think i got it right

Whatever, it's not like they block the site from themselves.

Just a few more lurkers now.
The only reason I would leave is if I was physically unable to post anymore.

That's what I'm talkin about G!!! I'm done posting when my fingers go cold and stiff...

If I feel the need to flame folks on the internet there are PLENTY of sites for it.

AOL.com
Oppisingviews.com
Cannabis.com
Myspace.com

Go nuts!

Latest posts

Back