Is MP a more civilized community?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only forum I come to, I have everything I need right here at MP :D the Mods and members are all here to help us without "belittling" us, we are all here because we all have a passion for growing, and we all want to help eachother out...:hubba: IMHO

spuddzrmeandyou said:
Is it just me or is MP a little more civilized then some of the other MJ forums out there :confused: ? As a newbie grower, I have purused the other forums out there, but MP seems a little calmer than some of the other places.

We truely do "try" to be. We like to think that it places us a notch above your average mj forum....:D

well its civilized until I come along...

Just kidding. IF you not a fan of dirty words then this is the place for you. If you tend to let them slip every now and then, you can be tamed to this site. If you swear like a trooper then maybe its not for you.

Thats my philosophy for the day!

Welcome :)

As someone here said the other day,,,there are other forums?:eek:

spuddzrmeandyou said:
Is it just me or is MP a little more civilized then some of the other MJ forums out there :confused: ? As a newbie grower, I have purused the other forums out there, but MP seems a little calmer than some of the other places.

We're just way more stoned then those other forums:rolleyes: ...

Yes this is a cool community. You will see a lot of help and very little back talk. Just gotta watch out for Hick. If you see him on your blog it means you screwed up. He is some how plugged into mp like in the Matrix and can recite all the rules on cue. Just giving you crap Hick(please don't beat me again).

Thorn said:
...If you swear like a trooper then maybe its not for you...

LOL--Not necessarily true. I have a horrible potty mouth. It is good practice for me to be someplace where I need to watch my Ps & Qs :D.

hey spudz matey you hit the nail on the head ive been on numerous sites and always come back to mp.

its the best dude

pkj

thx Hemp I miss talking to you staying at point with the ferts really made a improvment I knew I needed to improve on my nutes but I really didnt wanna spend the effort with your consistancy you really did show that you cared for my grow and only wanted me to get better at my grow for that I give you credit and to all MP posters that try to help growers around the world have a passion for the hobby

ummmm, ya... ughhh... what was the ? again???

Imma tell ya a little story 'bout why The Crazy Man's here at MP...

I grew pot for a long time, then I took a decade long break cuz I had a wife and kids around, 'n don't wanna jepordize their safety and security, so I got rid of EVERYTHING and stopped growing... they left, so I started up again... and ya'know... I think one'a the reasons I got right back into it again, was so I could have some more kids to look after again... crazy, eh?... I'm substituting pot plants for my kids...:eek: :rolleyes: ... what can I say?... my buddy/partner had me on suicide watch there till a couple months after I started growing again, he tells me... he said I started not acting crazy any more... anyways... don't ever bring this up again...

ya, so... after a couple months, I started checking out the forums on growing... I love looking at pictures of weed:D --- (BPOTM Marshal now...:rolleyes: )... and I saw that things were pretty civil here compared to a couple other places, so I hung around here...

...and if I notice any pylons floating around the forum... I jump on 'em:evil:
and try to help keep things decent... to help the Mods, of course:eek:

this is where a lot of "older" folks seems to be at too, so that prob makes a big difference in attitude here, as well....:cool:

nice and laid back just like me & buddog like it.

I did went to like.. greenpassion (NO OFFENSE their forum system seem different to me and really sux too..) and other mj forums... they seem to talk ugly to me.. but I came here first.. I learn how to use forum with this MP.com :) congrat on me.. ;) and I love it...

image..in real life.. many people will say bad thing about mojos if you got caught smoking in wrong time, wrong place.. eh? well.. I Like here its right place even hick trys his best to keep me welcome here.. as a family.. I Like everybody here.. I love yall.. I even love my lady, family comes first.. she is trying understand how mojo is important to me.. but family is 1st!!

no drama here... means maybe most of mp members ya might, will meet wil not have drama at ur home nor their home.. hmm.. its better off to be in right place, right people..right time.. no drama all good..:eek:

Tis a civilised place to be sure ... even the sheep wear high heals round here :rofl:

i think someones been spending to much time out in the barn.:D...bb...

Latest posts

Back