Is my plant mature?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azntigerdude

Reaction score
Here are pics of my plant. Im growing it outside in a pot with sunlight. its the middle of summer and im in nyc so were getting a good amount. i water it depending on if it rained and how dry it is.

finished product of some LST. i did this by tieing elastic around my pot. then i used pieces of string and tied a loose noose around near the tops of my 3 big main branches, pull the string down to my liking then tuck it into the elastic around the pot a few times. had to lst due to tremendous growth along stems.

LST branch 1:

LST branch 2:

i didnt get a shot of branch 3 but u get the point. i have a question tho, how mature are my plants? are they going to b showing preflowers soon? as u can see, it(hopefully a she) is already well into its 7th node? as there are a couple of 7 leafed growths

aztiger05.jpg

Iaztiger6.jpg

Iaztiger08.jpg

Growing outdoors your plant won't start to flower untill the amount of daylight decreases. To flower you need 12 hours dark ,12 hours light .Probably for NYC flowering will start towards the end of August.

id have to throw it under 12/12 in order for it to show sex corrrect?

Hey azntigerdude,

My definition of "mature" would be when it's ready to be harvested. Your plant is definately looking pretty good, and it's definately Indica dominant. Right now it should be heading into the flowering stage soon. I don't really know what to tell you because there's nothing that you can really do right now besides care for your plant. It'll show sex when it's ready. Just be patient and wait it out man. Keep up the good work and take care man!!!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

azntigerdude as far as being mature, I would say no, but they are looking good. But yes if you give it 12/12 it will start to show sex.

Latest posts

Back