Is this a male?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piperson

Old Fart, New Start
Reaction score
Hi,:eek:

This is my 1st question, I started this clone from a female and now i think it looks like a male.

Am I correct?

Thanks,
Piperson

IMG_0003.JPG

Well if you wasn't in Breeding section I would have said KILL HIM!!!!

Piperson said:
Hi,:eek:

This is my 1st question, I started this clone from a female and now i think it looks like a male.

Am I correct?

Thanks,
Piperson

:holysheep:
The plant you cloned it from must have been in drag, it's a dude, dude...:D

I'm sure i took that from a female a few weeks ago. that was on 12/12. and then i put it 24/0.:confused2: The doner is in flower stage now with buds.

Could it have changed sex?

iol- i just remembered, i took that from seedling that turned out to be a male. thanks everyone.

IMG_0052.JPG

Piperson said:
I'm sure i took that from a female a few weeks ago. that was on 12/12. and then i put it 24/0.:confused2: The doner is in flower stage now with buds.

Could it have changed sex?

iol- i just remembered, i took that from seedling that turned out to be a male. thanks everyone.

:holysheep: How old is the TV

Ya, he's long gone. I remebered that I took that one from one that turned into a male in the veg stage. I fogot. Anyway I still have 3 female clones from 3 that are almost ready to harvest. Thanks everyone.:cool:

Females produce no pollen.

Pollen is like....sperm in a way. Spiky sperm, with no tail.

The pollen contains genetic material from the male plant but is not "Gender Specific".

Latest posts

Back