Is this a male?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7thG

Victimless Criminal
Reaction score
Looked like a female in the beginning but it clearly looks male to me now just wanna make sure.

IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3255.JPG

Also, does it look mature enough to hurt my female?

Warning Will Robertson,,,kill,,kill,,kill.

looks male to me. that sux. I doubt its muture enough to effect others. When growing outdoors, that is about the age I would wait to see if male and pull'm. I have had some that look male but ended up being female.

I doubt its muture enough to effect others

I do believe I see some of those male "balls" (pods) starting to pop open a bit. :confused2:

I'd murder that thing immediately, hah :)

I agre with Dr. Green Fang--I think I see some pods starting to open a bit. I would spray it down and get it out of the room and destroyed immediately. My fireplace works well for the males.

he's a boy :rolleyes:

first a shower then to the bin with him...l.ol...unless you're going to chuck some pollen for poo's and guffaws...

Wow I really hope he didn't pollinate my female. They were side by side. I really didn't think he was old enough. From the time he started showing its only been a couple weeks. I didn't think to shower him but I bagged him up as I wrote the post. I ripped a pod off and crushed it and didn't notice any pollen. It's funny because from the beginning I knew he looked like a male I just was hoping for the best. My female looks great for now though.

IMG_3256.JPG

Sucks to kill a plant.. male or not, doesn't it? :(

I'm going through the "throw out perfectly good females because of space" thing right now... I still haven't thrown anything out! I'm trying to train them so much that they have no choice but to stay between 15" and 20" lol :D

Good job getting rid of it. :aok:

Sure does! He was beginning to be a handful though so I am happy I can really focus on my one female now. She is looking lovely!

Latest posts

Back