Is This enough light?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
Hi guys I've been slowly putting together my cabinet,its now built its 6ft long 6ft high and 4ft deep, I've cut it into to chambers 4x4 for veg/flowering and 2x4 for moms and little ones, the stage I'm at is putting up the lights but before I do Iwant to no if I have enough light(for the 4x4 chamber)! The ligts I have are as follows i have 4 T8's 4ft long with 2 bulbs per fixture for a total of 24300 lumens (I'm putting these along the walls) and i also have a 400w MH (beeming from the top) for veg and a conversion bulb for flowering which would give me 36000/45000 lumens at different stages of growth for a total of 60320 for veg and 69320 for flowering, the whole unit is covered in mylar if this helps. Also the t8's should I hang them vertically or horizonatly for the best results? thanks and I hope You guys understand what Im trying to ask because I'm really stoned:hubba: thanks again Phatpharmer

I'm really stoned too. :D

That'll be enough light for flowering. Optimal would be 5 000 lumen per sqr foot, or 80 000 lumen, but 69 000 will work.

I would hang them horizontally, with as little light from the MH being blocked.

Latest posts

Back