Is this HERMIE?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubblehue

Reaction score
Please tell me it's not..

IMG_0779.JPG

PuffinNugs said:
it looks like it but hard to tell, can you get a different angle at the photo?
:yeahthat:

It looks like it. Yeah, show us another pic with at a better angle.

Hello Dubblehue!

I wouldn't guess without seeing a better picture.

Question though- Are those drops of water I see around the bud? Are you foilar feeding?

Just curious, not that it would have anything to do with going hermi on you.

Hope it turns out well. Good luck!

BBFan said:
Hello Dubblehue!

I wouldn't guess without seeing a better picture.

Question though- Are those drops of water I see around the bud? Are you foilar feeding?

Just curious, not that it would have anything to do with going hermi on you.

Hope it turns out well. Good luck!

Yeah I sprayed it down because I was thinking of picking that thing off, and didn't want to have a ton of pollen flying around if it was a pollen sac.

PuffinNugs said:
it looks like it but hard to tell, can you get a different angle at the photo?

Will get a different angle tomorrow night
Thanks

Well, a thorough exam this evening resulted in the discovery of several pollen sacs. I sprayed the sacs with water, and cut them out. I imagine that I'm probably fighting a losing battle with this issue...any advice on how to keep it in check?
Thanks

Is this bag seed? Also what else do you hve flowering? If it's your only plant i wld keep on top of it and pluck any balls that show...if you hve a tent full of flowering ladies i wld not take a chance with it...

Hamster Lewis said:
Is this bag seed? Also what else do you hve flowering? If it's your only plant i wld keep on top of it and pluck any balls that show...if you hve a tent full of flowering ladies i wld not take a chance with it...

I've got two plants going. No tent, fairly open space. No direct wind. They are grown from seeds that came out of the summers outdoor grow, which was from bagseed, but turned out great. The outdoor stuff had maybe 1 seed per 1/4 oz that I harvested. There are two plants in the room and they are both from these seeds. They both have the NANNERS, but one more than the other. I'm probably 4 weeks into flower.

I would surmise that this is the result having given them a good bend LST style right after flipping to 12/12. :angrywife:

Would it help if I freed it from the tie downs or would that just mess with the hormones again?

Well if they are the only plants you have going, and they both hermied, might as well just keep pulling the bananas as the appear. Stay on top of it best you can and expect some seeds.

Make sure you clean every inch of it after the harvest

Obviously i wouldn't plant any of these news seeds

Hermies procreate hermies....
dubblehue said:
I've got two plants going. No tent, fairly open space. No direct wind. They are grown from seeds that came out of the summers outdoor grow, which was from bagseed, but turned out great. The outdoor stuff had maybe 1 seed per 1/4 oz that I harvested. There are two plants in the room and they are both from these seeds. They both have the NANNERS, but one more than the other. I'm probably 4 weeks into flower.

I would surmise that this is the result having given them a good bend LST style right after flipping to 12/12. :angrywife:

Would it help if I freed it from the tie downs or would that just mess with the hormones again?

dubblehue said:

No, this is almost certainly NOT the result of doing LST when you first flipped them. This is almost certainly because you used hermie seeds...("...had maybe 1 seed per 1/4 oz that I harvested...") As Hick said, Hermies procreate hermies. I hope that you throw all those seeds away.

Latest posts

Back