***? Is this Nute burn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tater_salad

Reaction score
These are 4 week old plants that just rapidely developed this problem. Everything was going good until this. The bottom leaves are effected. I'm running a DWC with an ultrasonic fogger that has been on 24/7. My PPM are about 525. PH 6.1. I'm using organic Botanicare Pro grow. Any ideas? How do I fix?

sick1.jpg

sick2.jpg

sick3.jpg

BTW it's on the bottom of the plants and not all my strains are affected.

Wassup brother,
I would have to say it's a phosporus defficiency, i would flush the meduim with plain water or if able flush with shugars and plain p.h balanced water. Then after a proper flush i would simply just give it a real mild nutrient watering. After this you should see some improvement, just make shure you flush her real good. Peace and Love!! Hope this help's man!
Roken.

nute lock..

your ph is way to high. should be 5.5 -5.8 the highest.

if you look at the ph charts you'll see what your plants aren't able to
take in because of high ph.

goodluck

drop you ph down a little as stated above. interveinal clorosis(yellowing between veins) is a sign of a mag. deficiancy, common in wk 3-4. i would mix a light batch of nutes with 1/4 tsp per gal of epsom salts. your damaged leaves wont recover, watch new growth. JMO do you let tap water sit out 24 hours...the clorine can lock-out mag, also others. BTW phosphorus def. cuases very dark green/red/purple leaves/petioles and leaves curl under dramatically.

Latest posts

Back