Is this nute burn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manels1111

Master Noob
Reaction score
I've never really had nute burn so not sure if this is it. Basically all the new growth the very tips are very light green/yellow.

1000w hps about 2 feet from the plants.
Ocean Forest Fox Farm
I starting noticing it about 5 days ago when I water them with 1/2 tiger bloom, 1/2 big bloom, 1/2 cha ching. They are lowryder #2 about 2.5 weeks old when I watered with the nutes they are now 25 days old in the pic. Temps range from 65 to 75.

What do you think?

Oops here is the pic.

tips-yellow.jpg

It could be nute burn or heat stress.. Either way flush them for a few days on a PH 5.5 - 6.0 are you on soil or hydro?/ the viens look raised on the leaves.
Thats all I could say really give them a flush and higher the lights a little see what happens..
CDMH.

looks like nute burn to me.just back off a little bit.i like to get my plants to where i see a little tip burn.kinda lets you know where your at.jmo

yeah, flush em out, but you want to use a ph of around 6.5

What is the Ph of your run off?

Thanks for the info. I'm in ocean forest fox farm soil. I just watered with PH 6.8 water and the runoff was 6.6ph. The only two things I can think of is either nute burn or possibly a fresh air issue. I have a big basement but I have my grow area tarped off which is about 4x4x8. I use a fan blowing on high on the side of the tarp thats pushing air into to my grow area. I also have an oscilating fan blowing air around. I would think thats enough fresh air?

I also am pulling air from outside the tarped off area through the light and back into the the non tarped off area if that makes since.

Its only effecting the newest growth on most but not all the plants.

Today was my second watering with just plain water. If its still getting worse I think I will flush. Should I just flush with water if I need to or use the clearex flushing solution. I have some I was going to use at the end of the grow.

Latest posts

Back