Is this nute burn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v35b

Reaction score
Hey gang, This is my first grow, so every day is a first for me.

I'm going into week 8 of 12/12. It just formed on the leaves comming off the top cola. The lower leaves are fine. I'm growing in a DWC.

Thanks V35B

IMG_0489.JPG

Your ladies look just fine. A bit of nute burn but at this stage of the game it's normal to lose fan leaves as your lady gets closer to harvest. She looks real close! Whats the strain?

Thanks Chef, Strain????? The seed came from Jamaica. bought a huge, sticky, stinking bud when I was there...There was just one seed in the whole bud..I thought that might be a seed i should bring back with me as a winter project.

It is getting close..Trich's are cloudy now..

Damn brother hope ya took a couple of clones! Jamacian ganja...yah man!

yea I wouldnt worry about a little nute burn at this point or whatever it is, dont look bad. The buds will use them leafs up and they take a beating, eventually die anyway and you'll be having some nice smoke soon.:hubba:
check out my signiture grow Im at the same stage with the same things going on:D

at the eight week i would be upset if they didnt have just a lil nute burn. JMO

Thanks Dman..I know the fan leaves are going to die near the end, but I thought it would be the lower leaves that would be the first to die off.

You are right normally it is the bottom leaves that will yellow and die off and they will, but if it is a little nuteburn or a ph issue it may cause this, and the buds will use up all the energy from the fans they can towards the end, dont sweat it, like said its nothing to worry about at this stage they dont look bad, they look great. :D
keep doing what your doin, maybe check ph

Thanks Stinky, I'm always checking the ph...I try to keep it at 5.8 but it will creep up..I'm always useing ph down, never up.

Latest posts

Back