Island trying to get legalised. Help for information.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
Hi all.

Well finally out Little island in the middle of the Mediterranean is fighting for legalisation.

All started a couple of months ago when a 30 odd year old man was sentenced to 10.5 years prison for growing 4 plants. :eek: Yeh i know. What a joke right. The law has not been changed since 1933. So its time for a change.

Well since then allot of people are starting to get organised and spread some creditable information to make our population more informed about the drug. We held a demonstration this weekend just passed and got allot of positive feedback from the people we spoke to. Unfortunately this is a very old fashioned country, and it is very hard to change the minds of these people who have been sheltered from the reality of cannabis.

What i am looking for is any links you have to medical based studies done on cannabis use, Good or bad. We dont want to hide the negative effects of cannabis, just inform the pros and cons of it so they can make an informed decision when the time comes. Also any information about other countries maybe going through similar situations that have found things to help.

Links to any written information would be great as this can then be passed on in formal documentation which will be taken as more credible than a video.

Thanks for your help in advance guys.

Yeh, Got no problem sharing. I live on a small island called Malta. Its just under Sicily in the Mediterranean.

Hey Art buddy. Good to be back again. How are you? Is the foil hat still keeping the voices out? :D

I was thinking on Malta or Cyprus. We usually play against you guys for soccer qualifications ;). Nice to know that you are another european fellow :p :aok:

I'm not a big soccer fan but I think I can guess where you are from.

pravu? I may gave miss spelled that or im wrong lol.

Told you I'm not up to date on my soccer lol. I was thinking Croatia hehe.

Good luck with trying to educate the ignorant masses -- my heart goes out to the fellow doing all that time for 4 plants -- Keep us informed on your progress...

Peace

check out NORML---(US based)---National Organization to Reform Marijuana Laws---lots of stuff---should be helpful for you

Ozzy mate you are a star. Thanks orange, I have been planning to have a look through the site, lots and lots of info there.

Here is another good place MedPot. net hXXp://medpot.net/forums//index.php?showtopic=23121

i like simple statistics (american, and roughly)
annual deaths by tobacco: 400,000
annual deaths by alcohol: 100,000
annual deaths by prescription drugs/over the counter drugs: 2,500-300,000 i've read
annual deaths by peanuts: 150
annual deaths by marijuana: 0
:D

but seriously, best of luck to you and your island jericho

Latest posts

Back