It Is Like I As Never Here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused:

And you are?

J/K :rofl:

Bit of a pisser about what happened, but what is done is done.

Welcome back to the group :)

:peace:

Thank you thank you...

I have pretty much ditched my old strains and about to start another room.
I am working with Reserva Privade OG 18, Bubba, San Fernando Valley OG, Headband, AK47 and Sour Diesel..
The other strains did OK until I got to the end of flowering the only seed. It was supposed to be one thing and it turned out to be something very different.
Unfortunately I cloned the hell out of that plant and now I am pretty much married to them until they flower. The flowers are nice but just does not compare to the others that I have worked with.

Glad to be back...Kinda bummed that everything is gone but I understand that things happen.

HippyInEngland said:
What happened?

:peace:

It just turned out poorly. Low THC content.
I was thinking that I over cooked it so I have been trying different things but so far it has been sub par with that strain. I wish I would have known that before I filled up the veg tent with babies..:eek:

Hello MP...I am back....lol

Looks like things have been going nicely since the crash..

Long Live MP!!!!!

animal454 said:
Hello MP...I am back....lol

Looks like things have been going nicely since the crash..

Long Live MP!!!!!

Hey bro...nice to see ya again. Hope all is well.

Hey Hammy!!!

I am well. Been kinda consumed with other hobbies. Been racing 5th scale RC cars quite a bit.

Trying DWC this time around. Good to be back.

Happy growing animal

:confused2: how you fix a 454 in a 1/5th scale?:huh::laugh:

:48:

LOL...It took some shoe horning for sure...

Thanks Ozzy.

Looks like things have been moving along nicely here..
I must admit that I got a little discouraged after the big crash and a few shitty PMs from Hick but it is for sure nice to be back..

Latest posts

Back