Hi everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess a bigger pot?
How about some fertilizer
The fox farms Ocean Forest has enough nutes in it to feed for 3-4 weeks. A bigger pot isn't necessary since it is already flowering. They will do that when they start getting 12 hours (or more) of darkness. Transplanting it at this point will just stress it. It needs bloom nutes topdressed. I use Dr earth flower girl at 2tblspn/gal.

The fox farms Ocean Forest has enough nutes in it to feed for 3-4 weeks. A bigger pot isn't necessary since it is already flowering. They will do that when they start getting 12 hours (or more) of darkness. Transplanting it at this point will just stress it. It needs bloom nutes topdressed. I use Dr earth flower girl at 2tblspn/gal.
Any idea where the browning of the leaves comes from?

These plants will canabalize themselves to stay alive and save the buds. Then it will self pollinate in an effort to save itself for future grows. You are about out of time.

Dr earth makes a liquid fert as well that you can squirt into water or squirt onto the plant and water in. You need to do something fast or prepare to start over

These plants will canabalize themselves to stay alive and save the buds. Then it will self pollinate in an effort to save itself for future grows. You are about out of time.

Dr earth makes a liquid fert as well that you can squirt into water or squirt onto the plant and water in. You need to do something fast or prepare to start over
Thank you

Is this your 1st grow? take it as a learning experience
If you have extra seeds I would read up on how to grow
and start over again. The yield on you plant will be very little from the looks of it now, Welcome to the Mad House
There are many fine folks to help you learn. Takes yrs sometimes perfect the ways of the Grow.

Thank you
No problem at all and good luck. If you wanna take a serious crack at growing these plants there's a good amount to learn and it doesn't have to break the bank. We'll help you get right.

Thank you!

I’m growing Purple haze.
Using Fox Farm Ocean Forest Potting Soil.
Haven’t added any fertilizer test. They’re in the pot for about 3 weeks.
Thank you for your help
Could be a number of things. I used to use Ocean Forest to great effect. One day I had similar problems. I had received a hot bag, stunted them, and suffered lock out symptoms throughout the grow. Those plant were some rare expensive seeds so do it was a bad loss.

If you haven't been experiencing need for nutes, that shouldn't be a problem. Maybe a flush would help? That's what I did and I still lost some, but some came through harvest, reduced yield.

Bubba

Should let them get dry a bit. Judge by weight of the pots

Bubba
Yes.
Top soil is always moist? Watering every 2 days
You want some kinda wet/kinda dry cycles so the roots aren't suffocating. This leads to stunted growth, rootrot as well as leaves looking like nute deficiencies.

Latest posts

Back