Hi everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes.

You want some kinda wet/kinda dry cycles so the roots aren't suffocating. This leads to stunted growth, rootrot as well as leaves looking like nute deficiencies.
I highly doubt that plant will come back
But good experience to try and find out what caused this problem so he does not do it again
Over watering would do it

Welcome to the passion. Florida? If your only option at this point is outdoors growing, You should be able to repot in a bigger pot, dry ocean forest or whatever... Make sure whatever it is, is fairly dry in the bottom of this new bigger pot before you set your root ball in there. There isn't any reason you shouldn't end up with a little bit of decent buds before the snow starts flying in Florida and that should be a for sure thing. You already know you're not going to set the world on fire with this harvest, but if outdoors is all you got, I Def wouldn't start over from scratch at this point. Lot's of good info on soil watering/feeding all over here when you get some time to kill reading up on it. Weight of the pot wet VS dry and a few other factors. I am hydro. Check this place out, you're going to like it here.

Unless you restarted from scratch with auto-flowering plants. Your heavy frosts and snows are way few and far between. My concern is the natural lighting cycle is not currently to your advantage for something that is not an autoflower.

That looks to be flowering. Is it a Purple Haze auto? A lot of folks add perlite in their potting soil to promote drainage. Cannabis likes a ‘wet/dry’ cycle. If the soil stays too moist, the roots don’t get enough oxygen and you can get anaerobic bacteria which can turn the soil acidic. Also, if you don’t have enough holes in the bottom of the pot, the plant will drown. As others have said, it looks hungry. Unfortunately, it won’t get much bigger if it is already flowering but you will learn from this grow.

Good morning guys,
New grower here from Florida.
My plant’s leaves are turning yellow and then brown. I’m not sure what the problem is? Nitrogen?
Any advice from experts is highly appreciated.
I'm a beginner but to me it looks like you grew some good bud. I heard when a weed is finishing it sucks all the goodness out of the healthy leaves. Don't listen to me though I've made more mistakes than the Captain of the Titanic.

That looks to be flowering. Is it a Purple Haze auto? A lot of folks add perlite in their potting soil to promote drainage. Cannabis likes a ‘wet/dry’ cycle. If the soil stays too moist, the roots don’t get enough oxygen and you can get anaerobic bacteria which can turn the soil acidic. Also, if you don’t have enough holes in the bottom of the pot, the plant will drown. As others have said, it looks hungry. Unfortunately, it won’t get much bigger if it is already flowering but you will learn from this grow.
Purple haze but no auto. Has a lot of holes for drainage. Maybe I water little less and jump on the wet dry cycle.

Attachments

• IMG_2019.jpeg
    IMG_2019.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Looks like a combo of magnesium, phosphorus and potassium deficiency. Your plant is just greatly underfed. I don't quite see evidence of pests, being outdoor, as you progress, this will be something you need to plan for. There's a lot to learn when growing these but once you have the basics down it gets easier.

I love backgammon but have not played since 1985
I haven't even thought of backgammon since 1985! Just remembered another one Jenga or something? It had a bunch of polished pieces on a board. Total 80s popularity.

Bubba

Unless you restarted from scratch with auto-flowering plants. Your heavy frosts and snows are way few and far between. My concern is the natural lighting cycle is not currently to your advantage for something that is not an autoflower.
thats why I carpet bomb where I can with autos
My neighbors leave lights on so photos would be tough.
Need 2 weeks for one set and a month or so for the next which I need to watch for budd rot
I love backgammon but have not played since 1985
I have been playing backgammon for over 40 years with my brother.
I keep a pad and date and write stuff that happens to the game.

welcome from another floridian...your plant looks weak and pissed...too much water and not enough food...feed them and use some epsom salts to kick start what's left of the plant...
used to use epsom salt to cut the most excellent meth( not crap bath tub kind) .
many years ago

Latest posts

Back