Its a MONSTER!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hubba:
gangalama said:
I dont mean to sound negative but you may regret your excessive veg time. If your going to flower that inside it is going to need plenty of space and light. I have budded a similarly large bush and a whole lot of it was under matured due to light distrebution.(the tops finish,bottom doesnt) Smaller, more controllable plants are not only easier to grow, but they generally grow better. If you do bud your plant be sure to get a lot of string as it will likely need support. And if you don't, clone it up! Grow the clones

Thanks for the info , as it happens though the bottom is showing more signs than the top as far as hairs go , dunno if thats what happens first of all, it certainly is growing out with more leaves also so hopefully if all goes well the whole plant will be the same bushiness ... :hubba:

yah I find my plants mature on the bottoms quicker as well. But if they dont recieve light they wont swell

ok pplz here's the update so far , im getting tired of this plant to be honest ... woulda expected it to be done by now , there's alot of rusty parts xD but i dont care! :)

some are obviously shown with the light on so dont try tell me my light is crap lol:D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

what sort of light have you stuck her under?
six monthsis a long time for veg man...

Reactions: Uk1
lol shuggy yea i know m8 but thats cuz of the light situation , im using hps now since i started this thread , prolly bit before too , 400w and a nice big reflector xD

nice man, they`ll love that HPS for flower dude.
good luck, happy new year btw.

oh shuggy, check out the mini budda thread in my sig , thats the 1 i was talking about in pm

yea happy new year m8 :)

Just sum updates taken bout 20mins ago!

1.JPG 2.JPG

3.JPG

:rolleyes:

Lookin great bro that thing is a monster im shure ur gonna get some masive buds off that ladie ,,good luck

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

might be looking at an LB+ dry weight. Youre crazy haha

she looks great dude, can you take a pic of her in natural light?

yeah shuggy , will do but gotta wait till its bright enough, its to dull at the moment .. :)

lol how you going to make a thread called monster with a 3 ft plant. Can we get some outdoor growers to post on this thread? Heh she looks beautious, I'd like to see her flowers.

why not?...and i`ve seen some big monsters in my time, i think you were refering to outdoor grows as they can get to astronomical heights like 8-12ft, but this could be replicated indoors if you use 5gall containers, and let her stretch. at the moment i use 3gall pots and have had a few 5-6ft`ers under my 400w HPS.

some outdoor growers? this thread? nice one ... its indoor so , how you going to say get some outdoor growers on this thread when its indoor growing :) ...(bleeper)

looking good UK man how long she been in for flower again ??

So you vegged for over 6 months and she's only 3 ft? Did you engage her in any training? and what were your lumens during veg?

Latest posts

Back