Jack The Ripper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subcool

Dank Creator
Reaction score
I shot this set for West Coast Cannabis and IMO there some of my best shots ever!

Still one of our most loved strains
:eek:

Sub

JTRonRed3small.jpg

JTRonRed2small.jpg

JTRonRed4small.jpg

JTRonRed5small.jpg

JTRonRed6small.jpg

JTRonRed7small.jpg

JTRonRed9small.jpg

JTRonRed10small.jpg

JTRonRed12small.jpg

Was looking at this strain earlier. The wife has pain, is this good for pain like discription said? Aslo very nice pics.

Thats the one. The red back drop is great and the resin is incredible. I love that JTR

Peace
Dioxide

ray jay said:
Was looking at this strain earlier. The wife has pain, is this good for pain like discription said? Aslo very nice pics.
Of all our gear I hear the most stories about pain relief from JC and JTR seems to have the ability to calm active nerves but many people swear by it made into tincture for spasms and such.

Sub

After looking at your pics of JTR I can only hope to have a quarter of the frostyness of yours!!! Your pics are very impressive!!!!!

The next attitude seeds newsletter promo*will be running from 4 am (US time) Friday March 5th - 9am (Us time) Monday march 8th *2010 and is featuring TGA SUBCOOL SEEDS! 3x Jack the ripper & 3x third dimension.AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO YOU CART WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $25 Attitude Seed Bank

jtr is great for pain thx sub.

Latest posts

Back