Jardin tent w/ 1000w hps-ventalation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnalot420

Reaction score
i am about to star a flower tent w/ a 100w, but haven't bought light or fans yet.This is my first tent grow and would like to know if anyone has suggestions on adequate vening for a 5 x 5 x 7 jardin tent?ps. the light will be air cooled peace Burn

44cfm fan. Pull air through the filter and lights and vent outside room. Do you have passive intakes? If so your temps will stay around 80 or so depending on room temp or if your running ac etc. Temps in my tent are always 5 degrees higher than the room temp, I am running a 600 and 400 in a 4x4 both air cooled with passive intakes.

i use a 180 cfm squirel cage in a room the same size as yours. i also have a 1000w aircooled hood with a 260cfm can fan and my temps stay perfect around 72-75.F

you need to be able to recycle the cubic footage of the space in 5min or less.

therefore 5x5x7 = 175cuft / 5min = 35cfm fan

you could pick up a bathroom fan that's about double the cfm at a hardware store. otherwise i would try to find a 400-600w air cooled light and use a slightly bigger inline fan...

good luck!

Latest posts

Back