Jewlers Loupe for Tricks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

degenerative_disc

Hey Folks

I want to order a jewelers loupe to see my tricks. What magnification do you suggest? I bought some cheap ones at the hardware store but the highest one was 10 times magnification and its just not enough. I was thinking a 20 times one would be better? What are your thoughts and were is the best and cheapest place to find them?

Cheers!!!!

jewlers loop for tricks ? what kind of tricks can it do ??
I know i'm a smartazz...Trich's is what you are lookin for and i use a magnifying glasss by acehardware....it even has a backlight !

30 times will be enough I take it to see globes and the trich color?

Cheers!!!

No.

But you will be able to tell if they are clear or milky.

A stronger mag is needed to see ambers that are actually amber and not dead Trichomes.

I used to use my loupe in front of my camera lens.

:)

:peace:

2 2 loupe.jpg

yes you have mentioned this to me before Hippy.
If I can get one like that I will be sure to try it.

Cheers!!!

DD.

A loupe on its own will tell you clear from milky.

Add it to the front of your camera lens and your going to have a near orgasm at what you see.

It looks much bigger.

I personally tape 1 over each eye of my partner.

She thinks I need to see a Dr to have it reduced :rofl:

just bought one. yay I cant wait to try it with my camera....

thats how i use mine hippy ...
well its the only way cause my cam is crap without it :rofl:

I sure do miss the thanks button, I keep without realising it, go to click thanks to people and end up bloody quoting them then having to do backpage :(

Thanks Hippy

Just in the process of ordering one now.

Cheers!!

I got one for $2.49!!!!

Love on-line shopping!

Cheers!!!

how much shipping do you pay ????

i keep finding deals but the shipping is killer.

i have 30x loop and a 10 dollar hand held microscope with a light, both do a great job.
imo

:eek: Aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhh! :eek:

I thought you got that before your LAST harvest a month ago? You pulled the ol' dipsey doodle, didn't you? :rolleyes: If you like your bud now just wait until you can harvest it at peak potential!

Peace!:cool:

got myself a stamp collectors micro X 50.....Pretty good, has a light and can see the trichs pretty good....Probably paid too much €25, but just wanted one rapido...

Latest posts

Back