JJ's Outdoor grow -first time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJBlue22

FirstTimeGrower
Reaction score
Well I decided to put my babe in here... I sprouted May 1st on the dot. Mainly because its easier to keep track and etc.

Well its now day 12 but here are pictures of day 9, 10, and today (12)

Right now, The soil is enhanced with Miracle-Gro Liqui-Feed (peat moss, or something like that) But im just watering every other day, waiting for it to hit vegatative stage, Anyone got a guess on how soon it will be when it hits it?

I started may 1st, its been outdoors ever since sprout

Also when I watered it today i tried to get under the leaves and I missed and the hole plant like bent over and like stayed there, but I bent it back (could anything be wrong?)

day 9.jpg

day 10.jpg

day 12.jpg

JJBlue22 said:
Also when I watered it today i tried to get under the leaves and I missed and the hole plant like bent over and like stayed there, but I bent it back (could anything be wrong?)

Nah they should be alright. Mine did the same thing when i was watering them i just proped him back up and put some dirt around him.

Also me and u started about two days apart and this is my first grow two. So we can defintly compare ours to see our progress. right now i think urs are a bit bigger.

Yeah, nice... that will be good for comparison

wats the link to ur grow?

Well yesterday, i decided to transplant, and things went horrible at first, she went into shock, got real sleezy, and droopy, i got worried, lol

and i think shes making a recovery, but she cant find her gravity, and shes heavy and cant hold herself up.

attachment.php

and this is how she looks after

attachment.php

and now look at her week little body...

attachment.php

im hoping she'll recover

More pics...

Day 16 and day 17

Tell me what you think

also, I was wondering if it is a good time to start feeding her about now?

The last pic is the plant feeder i will use

Day 16.jpg

Day 17.jpg

S8000007.JPG

Ive been looking at other threads, and I've noticed that the other pics I've seen, have WAY fatter leaves than mine!! This is just bagseed, and I didn't know what kind it was, but is this leaning towards the sativa side?

My mouth dropped when I seen her today, she looked dead.

1. And I'm waiting for a response on the nutes, yes or no,
2. and why might you think the leaves are extremely droopy and looking quite dead.
3. On the zoomed in pic, what is that where the branch meets the main stem (node i think its called, lol)

Heres pics

(please tell me im just over-reacting)

S8000012.JPG

Day 18.jpg

Day 18 B.jpg

Please help me, she fell over today!! shes laying on the ground, and I don't know if shes alive and what to do, people are reading this but I'm not getting response

her stem pointed itself up towards the sun so shes like adapted for her stem to aim towards the sun, but cmon help me, shes getting darker and darker

c'mon someone help me out

hi there hope i can help ya. the same thing happened to 1 of mine, i put soil up to about half inch below the first set of leaves. mine has came through it. unless you tie it up with a twig, just make sure you tie it or it will just be blown back down. it may sound simple, but my mate didnt think of it.

hope this helps 85CANNALISS

Latest posts

Back