Journal for unknown strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn Don- those plants look nice! You have a little jungle going on there. No word on the sexes yet, right? Hopefully you get all female. The clones you took look real healthy too- nice and green.

And man that is too bad about the mites. I had them my first grow- they do a good job at pissing a man off. I got them late in harvest which really sucked. No mites since than *knock on wood* but I know you'll get them taken care of somehow. I hear tobacco can kill them?

Anyway- thanks for the update, I'll be :watchplant:

Hey all. thanks for the comments and tips. Im trying aspirin water spray right now too along with the others. keeping my fingers crossed. One plant showed its sex today and it was... female! :yay: The cutting that rooted had great roots today so i potted it. I trashed all my other clones because the 5-0 might search my pad... i got 7 plants right now, including the new clone. which ill throw into the flowerin room in a few days too, just because. No major problems, bottom leaves look a bit haggard but no biggie. cant wait till theyre all sexed, itll give my fem(s) more room. :hubba:

109_0250.JPG

109_0252.JPG

109_0254.JPG

109_0256.JPG

109_0258.JPG

109_0260.JPG

109_0262.JPG

109_0263.JPG

cool got your first clone in soil, yay!
do you know if it came from the confirmed female or not?
I sure hope your grow is very stealth if the 5-0 are going to be sifting throught your things... good luck with that one.

thedonofchronic said:
Hey all. thanks for the comments and tips. Im trying aspirin water spray right now too along with the others. keeping my fingers crossed. One plant showed its sex today and it was... female! :yay: The cutting that rooted had great roots today so i potted it. I trashed all my other clones because the 5-0 might search my pad... i got 7 plants right now, including the new clone. which ill throw into the flowerin room in a few days too, just because. No major problems, bottom leaves look a bit haggard but no biggie. cant wait till theyre all sexed, itll give my fem(s) more room. :hubba:

When the canopy starts blocking out the light to the lower leaves they die anyway.;)

hahaha.. sorry guys. i just double checked
everything and it seems i have 4 confirmed females.
so chances are this clones a fem. :rolleyes:
im kind of really paranoid, should i put em outside somewhere
really planned out in their pots? or should i give them to
someone... i dont really like giving my plants that i worked
hard on to someone... even if i would still get most of the harvest.
this is the best grow ive done so far its a shame i had to be an idiot
and get in trouble. now i could be in huge trouble. I really just want to finish this grow inside so badly, but i dont know if i should risk it. this is so dumb its all personal. arrrg. :hairpull:

if it were me,, knowing how paranoid I am about it those plants would be long gone from my house. I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but if there's a chance they will be coming to your house then the better desision would be to pass it off to someone else until things have cooled down on your end.

Ya it is your best grow to date, but you know you can do it now so you can always start another grow once it's safe again!

they found a picture on my phone with plants
asked whos they were i said a friends from a few months ago.
and they didnt ask anything more about it. So i either have to
just flower them out and pray, or i get rid of my babies.. and if i either
give em away or trash em i bet anything the cops wont even end up comming. its really praying on my mind..

but who knows. like i really doubt thats enough
to get a search warrant.... :confused2: i duno

Dude they cannot look at your personal phone let alone get a search warrant using knowledge they gained illegally. I wouldn't worry too much about the rcmp ;)

P.S. If its city cops look out they tend to be crooked. IF you dont believe me about the RCMP watch the video Run From The Cure and you will see that dude even called the mounties and told them he was growing for medicinal purposes and they never raided him until the following year on his next crop

man jail bites..Ive done a few small bids myself.. but NEVER keep pix on the phone man!! you know better fool:p seriously though goodluck with that my brotha.. as far as the shed, I am an electrician by trade. If you get serious about the shed PM me and I'll walk ya through it. otherwise the plants are lookin great.. just gotta stay on top of those mites, good ole soap-n water like buddy said;) Thanks for the bong-rip homie.:48:

i know i got about a week still to keep sprayin em down.
its a war thats for sure, but it seems im keepin em at bay :chuck:
thanks for poppin by :farm:

:ciao: DOC.. been a while..you garden looks great..nice job..I too battle them buggers but all i can do is keep them at bay..I lost this year to them but plan an attack again next fall..those plats are huge..how much room we have in flower area? I see BIG budds in your future:aok:

thedonofchronic said:
they found a picture on my phone with plants
asked whos they were i said a friends from a few months ago.
and they didnt ask anything more about it. So i either have to
just flower them out and pray, or i get rid of my babies.. and if i either
give em away or trash em i bet anything the cops wont even end up comming. its really praying on my mind..

Here :bong1: chill the mind my friend..dont allow it to take up rent..it will make you do crazy ****..did they keep the phone? or copy it? if not they have nothing..and if ya nose is clean they cant enter yer place..now that beeing said..

Grow those Babbies out:lama:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Thanks everyone for their comments

beavermonk- thanks man. and yeah i now realize just how crooked city cops are. it really doesnt make me feel that safe...

4u2smoke- hey buddy thanks for the pop-in. So what do you just trash your harvest? i really dont want to do that with this crop. and i am not smoking it if its got mites in it, last time i almost... well you know. blah!
and I really dont have much height left, so im hoping theyll keep the stretch to the minimum, although i can tell theyve already stretched a bunch. The one i had time to flush (my fave girl) really shot out bigger than the rest. man do plants in pots LOVE to be flushed.

:ciao: friends

Latest posts

Back