Just a good old boy never meaning no harm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
But he had to go. He was a really early flower which would be a good trait for breading in early flowering. I had 4 plants here one is the male and one is the female. Im sure i have one more nice female and the other one is male im afarid. But i think the one big girl is going to make more than the rest would combined. That is a five foot broom handle in the picture. Im six foot tall and the plant is a good foot over my head. Right now its growing one foot a week I love the eiry night picture with the foggy mist and the orb. How many would walk through the woods in the dark late in t he night alone and not be the least afraid. I hope the picture is just an omen of the huge holloween buds to come.

Big Female.jpg

Male.jpg

Looking good mang and yes she is a big girl. I have no problems going into the woods at night. Might be a bit on the creepy side but i wouldn't have a problem with it. ;)

This is the same plant as in the top pic. Its been budding around 5 weeks but really took off in the last 2 weeks. I have another onethe same size behind me from where im taking the picture but the buds are a lot smaller. The top cola and a lot of the side ones are big as a coke can and solid.

Large.jpg

:cool: She looks great LTG she is going to treat you well!

P.s. I don't know what I was saying with my post before this one....LMAO!
But good grow man, keep it up.

I swear.. one of these days.
im going to do an outside grow.

7-15feet monsters.. with BUDS size of coke cans?? WOW

I feel fine walking through the woods in the middle of the night,
with my Glock23 at my side.

>How many would walk through the woods in the dark late in t he night alone and not be the least afraid.

no i'm never afraid in the woods. luckily no mtn lions to worry about, and bears or coyotes won't bother you, so the woods in the middle of the nt can be spooky but cool. nothing like a late nt trek to the garden near the end, that could be a night for hallucinations with smokin all nt and wondering about all that weed.

yep, i've love to be sneaking around those woods right now, (it's 1am), even without a flashlight if the moon was out big and bright.

Latest posts

Back