Just a plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flyinghigh said:
So why did the AV Fallen over Dead With?
Probally a Heart Attack being around all those Pretty MJ plants :hubba: :hubba: :giggle:
The stem was always narrow at the base and got darker near the end when it bent over. I killed it. Can't win them all. Thanks

Here's some new flowers from my tomato plant. Almost got tomatoes. Just topped dressed with blood bone and 3phos and lime:p

DSCN6441.JPG

My little companion has grown into a little tomato plant.
I was buzzing like a bee and hoping to get a tomato from the first group.
We're still under my little 70w and 24/0.

DSCN6467.JPG

Got tomatoes with trichomes.
View attachment 69394
View attachment 69395

No, I didn't cross it with my other girls, or guy. It was planted with a skunk #1 which turned out to be male and is the nice green stalk on the right. I put it under 12/12 and my 250hps. It seems happier with more light . I have trimmed it in several places trying to keep it under control. Seems to be happy in the same soil as my other plants and to keep the container growing I have a little sprout that came from my blue mystic accident. That seed went through my cooler sweat at temps about 42c @ 100% rh for a couple of days. Only survivor of seven seeds and it had removed the husk and sprouted before I could plant. I'll be putting it in this container in a couple of nodes.

Latest posts

Back