just about done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

grow ontario
Reaction score
well i never posted anymore pics up since sept 8th or somthing like that,, but my mj is finaly ready ,, im just waiting on to slowpokes to produce a bit more,,, my leaves of three is definatly fone ,, but i left her in for a couple more days until i have time to snip her up,, anyway here are my just befor harvest pics.the leaves of three is the las pic,, well should be by the way i tried to put them on here,, anyway the leaves of three still reaks of freshly brewed coffie.

P1020750.JPG

P1020751.JPG

P1020759.JPG

P1020761.JPG

P1020778.JPG

P1020797.JPG

P1020789.JPG

P1020768.JPG

P1020781.JPG

Nice and purty. It's been chilly, I see. Lookin good.

yeah ,,, it has been a bit chilli ,, its warmed up again thoe,, i have a few nights of -2 degrees celcius,, with heavy frost,, they bounced back thoe ,, and the tepmp are back up to the teens at night and the 20's during the days,, i just want it to stop being cloudy and a week of sun should do it and finish them up.

Great looking buds. Looks like its going to be a wonderful christmaseason with all those nice killer xmas tree buds. Slim

Walter that is gonna be one fine harvest and something to be very proud of. If ya need any help trimming i'll be right over to help but ya gotta catch me a buzz. :p Great job my friend. ;)

great grow walter!..."Winter stash"..;)

that is a thing of beauty there Walter just amazing :headbang2:

WOW nice grow Walter. I think those are the first plants I smelled over the computer. If you have to much lemme know Ill help you get rid of some it. Ladies look nice man I want to see the harvest on these girls. Very impressive.

Very nice man. You shoudl be all set for a bit, on quality smoke. I am near harvest myself. I guess I will have to try the gallery here out for change LOL

They look beautiful, i always feel sad when i chop them, especially when i walk away and turn around to see an empty spot where all that work and love once stood.

Homemadegravity said:
WOW nice grow Walter. I think those are the first plants I smelled over the computer. If you have to much lemme know Ill help you get rid of some it. Ladies look nice man I want to see the harvest on these girls. Very impressive.
i dont no if im high or if this is some of the funniest **** i ever read ,, (smelled)

Homemadegravity said:

im not gunna lie reading back on all my threads and stuff crack me up,, this one every time

whooops,, yeah i read on a thread that someone was growing northern lights, i just wanted to say that these are a good plant to grow i grew them and vodoo, the outcome of bud is great concidering i grew 7 plants and ended up with 2 and a half lbs and it only took 3 and a half months to grow i brought up this thread so you can see what i ended up with at the end. i would also like to say hi to brother grunt,DL toker,Mutt, smokin mom and cleaver,, i prolly missed about ten of you but this is all iv seen around so for so if i missed you sorry hahahahah

ps. the pics are better quality if you blow them up

Latest posts

Back