Just checking on how you all sit with UNICEF!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

upinarms

Growin' in Hyrule
Reaction score
Hello you Guys and Gals. I just started this thread to
remind you of UNICEF. I remembered because around Halloween
they hand out little boxes for children to take with them while
they trick or treat. Also just thinking about how good we got it here
in the States and even elsewhere like Europe. Poor children and their
families are suffering from malnutrition and very preventable diseases,as
well as dehydration due to poor water condition. I just thought that
I would remind you guys and gals how easy it is to throw a little money
to people who are desperatly in need. Please those with children check into
those trick or treat boxes and to everyone else, think about donating a little
for Christmas. Call 1-800-4UNICEF or go to the website here thttp://unicefusa.orghankyou

Woah, I hate charity for foriegn countries. Why should we help them if we cant even fix out own problems? Besides some words of advice, if you're living in the desert and starving, find a solution, like move out of the ******* desert. DUH there's no food there. If you cant feed yourself, then dont have kids!!! If you get raped and become pregnant, better have your girlfriends punch you in the stomach if there's no planned parenthood around. Also for all the starving kids in India, worship something other that a damn COW! How about worshiping a tree or soemthing? Try something like that. One last thing, if you live in a jungle and are starving, you deserve to die anyways. Learn to hunt or drink water off of leaves or something. So tell Oprah Jimfrey to stop promoting retardation and stop sending money over to other countries and lets focus on our own problems. The countries that have people starving, they have corrupt governments. People in the gov't sit in golden chairs and drink from golden cups while their people starve. Kill your ruler. I can promise you if you lock me down and starve my *** ur not gonna wake up tomorrow!!! Grab a gun and kill a deer. Eat your own mom if you have to. If thats too hard for you, eat your friends mom. LOL. Either way sending MY money over there is BULLSHIT!!!

ouch.... I wish to be the first one to touch that.. it sounds oh so lovely... I will edit this post... just so i have the first word.. muhaha

Celebrity Bob said:
Woah, I hate charity for foriegn countries. Why should we help them if we cant even fix out own problems? Besides some words of advice, if you're living in the desert and starving, find a solution, like move out of the ******* desert. DUH there's no food there. If you cant feed yourself, then dont have kids!!! If you get raped and become pregnant, better have your girlfriends punch you in the stomach if there's no planned parenthood around. Also for all the starving kids in India, worship something other that a damn COW! How about worshiping a tree or soemthing? Try something like that. One last thing, if you live in a jungle and are starving, you deserve to die anyways. Learn to hunt or drink water off of leaves or something. So tell Oprah Jimfrey to stop promoting retardation and stop sending money over to other countries and lets focus on our own problems. The countries that have people starving, they have corrupt governments. People in the gov't sit in golden chairs and drink from golden cups while their people starve. Kill your ruler. I can promise you if you lock me down and starve my *** ur not gonna wake up tomorrow!!! Grab a gun and kill a deer. Eat your own mom if you have to. If thats too hard for you, eat your friends mom. LOL. Either way sending MY money over there is BULLSHIT!!!
If you don't have anything positive to say don't say it man no1 wants 2 hear about your psychological issues on how you insanely view this earth i think we have made enough problems without putting your own issues into the mix have a nice day :D

Thats too funny. You gotta have the first word. I would assume you're on my side then?

LMFAO!!! I'm not the one with issues if I have the internet and they are starving!

Yes people like celebrity Bob is probably the reason Obesity is such a problem in prosperous countries. Further more poor kids need immunizations too !!! What of that. Geographical and economical conditions are the main reasons for poverty.

Actually I'm having second thoughts about UNICEF now anyways as I hear something about promoting abortion. I have not seen any proof of this, but I will investigate!! I might have to switch charitable organizations because I for one see this as hypocrisy.. if true:D

Will our world ever unite, We know we could all help each other, If you love your world and you love your family and are tolerant of other cultures, I'm sure in the not to distant future poverty and third world countries will get all the help they need from those of us that have a heart. Charity begins at home and if their is anything left we help those less fortunate wherever they are.
Peace
Artfan

Celebrity Bob said:

Dang, tell us how you really feel why don't ya. :rolleyes:

upinarms said:
Actually I'm having second thoughts about UNICEF now anyways as I hear something about promoting abortion. I have not seen any proof of this, but I will investigate!!

I did a Google search and found that Unicef is one of many supporters of Planned Parenthood. If you ban Unicef, here's a small list of others you to avoid if you feel that strongly against it. If this thread should turn political it will get closed per MP rules. So let's be careful what we say.

Basics Office Products, Whole Foods Market, JPMorgan Chase (including Chase Bank, & Bank One), Bank of America, Lost Arrow (Patagonia), Wells Fargo, CCA Global (Carpet One, Flooring America, Flooring Canada, Flooring One, Lighting One, etc.), Chevron (including Caltex, Xpress Lube, & Texaco), eBay (including PayPal), OSI Restaurant Partners (Outback Steakhouse, etc.), Marriott (including Courtyard Hotels, Fairfield Inn, Renaissance Hotels & Inns, Ritz-Carlton Hotels, etc.), Valero (Beacon, Ultramar, etc.), and Sonic (drive-in restaurants). And this is just a partial list!

upinarms said:
Also just thinking about how good we got it here
in the States and even elsewhere like Europe.

not meaning to stir up the fire, and i'm all about helping others...sometimes before myself...but dude, seriously, do realize that the u.s. is becoming a third world country? we have homeless, sick, and illegal immigrants! if this is too close to political, i truly appologize, damn terret syndrome kicked in. just throwing in my .02 worth-grabbin my change-and running away screamin. :watchplant: this bud's for you

Listen, the immunization thing I believe is fair. But sending money out for FOOD? Hell no, if we cant help our own neighbors then how the hell do you expect us to help other countries?? Now dont get me wrong, I think helping is great but I dont support ignorance. Welfare is fine if you have a legitimate excuse. Like I believe to be on welfare you should pass a drug test... fair?? I dont think you should get food stamps because you have a heroin addiction. YOU PUT YOURSELF THERE!!! Someone gave me a bad rating for expressing my personal opinoin?!?!? WELL F*CK YOU FIDEL CASTRO!!!! Thanks Hitler for repremanding me for giving an opinon that YOU didnt like. I listen to techno and house music too!!! Wanna bump me for that one too? C'mon Hitler, one more time. Sorry if you guys dont like my opinons!! But I never said that immunizations were wrong because those are very cheap and also needed. But those people are poor because they MADE themselves poor. Such as places like Iran LOSING money on their exports! People please watch Syriana and Blood Diamond. Those people are in the position they are in because they put themselves there. So once again please repremand me because of your ignorance. Yes master may I have another! F'n dictator!

This is a hot topic already. We shy away from political posts because they ALWAYS end up like this. Thread closed for the better of the forum.
There are plenty of other forums out there for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back